Amlo-Q 10mg 20’s
Amlo-Q 10mg 20’s
Pack Size: 20’s
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: High-Q
- Additional Information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Amlo-Q 10mg 20’s
Amlo-Q 10mg 20’s can be taken in conjunction with or without other medication to manage the issue of high blood pressure.
- Amlodipine can be taken in conjunction with or without other medication to manage the issue of high blood pressure.
- The reduction of blood pressure can prevent heart attacks, strokes cardiac attacks, and kidney issues.
- Amlodipine is part of a group of medications known as calcium channel blockers.
- It is a drug that relaxes the blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more easily.
- Amlodipine can also be used to stop certain types of symptoms of chest discomfort ( angina).
- It could help improve your ability of you to exercise and lessen the frequency of attacks with angina.
- It is not recommended for treating chest pain that occurs.
- Utilize other medicines (such as sublingual Nitroglycerin) to treat attacks of chest pain, as prescribed by your physician.
Side Effects Of Amlo-Q 10mg 20’s
- Swelling of ankles/feet or flushing can be experienced.
- When any one of the symptoms persists or worsens consult your doctor or your pharmacist immediately.
- To reduce the risk of experiencing dizziness as well as lightheadedness to reduce the risk of lightheadedness and dizziness, slowly rise after stepping up from a lying or sitting position.
- Be aware you are taking this medication is prescribed because your doctor has determined that the value to you is more that the chance of adverse negative effects.
- The majority of patients who use this medication don’t suffer from significant side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat, fainting.
How To Use
- Check out the leaflet for patients you can get from Your pharmacist before when taking your medication.
- Read the leaflet before you start using amlodipine and every time you receive a refill.
- If you have questions you should ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use this medicine by mouth either with food or not, as prescribed by your doctor.
- Usually, it is taken at least once a day.
- If you’re taking the liquid form for this drug, make sure you check the information provided by the manufacturer or consult your doctor for instructions.
- Certain brands that are liquid must be shaken befor use, while others are not required to be shaken before use.
- Be sure to measure the dosage using a specific measuring device or spoon.
- Don’t use a common spoon since you may not receive the right dose.
- The dosage will be determined by your health condition as well as the response to treatment.
- Your physician may gradually increase the dose.
- Follow the doctor’s advice with care. your
Interactions Of Amlo-Q 10mg 20’s
- Interactions with drugs could alter how your medication performs or increase your risk of having serious adverse side consequences.
- This guideline does not cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start stopping, stop or alter the dosage of any medication without the permission of your doctor.
- Certain products contain ingredients that may increase you blood pressure.
- Let your pharmacist know what medications you’re using and inquire how to safely use them (especially cough and cold remedies such as diet aids or NSAIDs like Ibuprofen/Naproxen).
When Not To Use
This medicine is not suitable for liver impairment, severe renal impairment or hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Before taking amlodipine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to other dihydropyridine calcium channel blockers (such as nisoldipine, and nifedipine) or if you have any other allergies.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: a certain structural heart problem (aortic stenosis)
- Very low blood pressure
- liver disease.
- This drug may make you dizzy.
- Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you dizzier.
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis).
There are no reviews yet.