- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Zafnol 50mg Tablets 20’s
Zafnol 50mg Tablets 20’s is used without or with different medicinal drugs to deal with excessive blood stress (hypertension). Lowering excessive blood stress allows saves you from strokes, coronary heart attacks, and kidney problems.
- Atenolol is used without or with different medicinal drugs to deal with excessive blood stress (hypertension).
- Lowering excessive blood stressallowssave you strokes, coronary heart attacks, and kidney problems.
- This medicine is likewise used to deal with chest pain (angina) and to enhance survival after a coronary heart attack.
- Atenolol belongs to a category of medication referred to as beta blockers.
- It works with the aid of using blockading the motion of sureherbalchemical substances in your body, inclusive of epinephrine, at the coronary heart and blood vessels.
- This impact lowers the coronary heart rate, blood stress, and pressure on the coronary heart.
Side Effects Of Zafnol 50mg Tablets 20’s
- nausea may also occur.
- If any of those consequences persist or get worse, inform your physician or pharmacist promptly.
- To lessen the chance of dizziness and lightheadedness, rise slowly whilst growing from a sitting or mendacity position.
- This drug may also lessen blood glide on your fingers and feet, inflicting them to sense cold.
- Smoking may also get worse this effect.
- Dress warmly and keep away from tobacco use.
- Remember that this remedy has been prescribed due to the fact your physician has judged that the gain to you is extra than the chance of aspect consequences.
- For Many human beings the use of this remedy do now no longer have critical aspect consequences.
How To Use Zafnol 50mg Tablets 20’s?
- Use this remedy frequently to get the maximum gain from it.
- To assist you to remember, take it at the identical time(s) every day.
- Keep taking this remedy even in case you experience it well.
- Most humans with excessive blood stress do now no longer experience sick.
- If this product is used for chest aches, it needs to be taken frequently to be effective.
- It needs to now no longer be used to deal with chest aches while it happens.
- Use different medications (together with nitroglycerin located beneath each tongue) to alleviate chest aches as directed by your physician.
- It might also additionally take 1 to two weeks earlier than you get the entire gain of this remedy.
- Tell your physician in case your circumstance does now no longer enhance or if it worsens (for example, in case your blood stress readings continue to be excessive or increase, in case your chest ache happens greater often).
- Drug interactions might also add extra de how your medicinal drugs paint or boom your chance for critical aspect effects.
- This report does now no longer comprise all viable drug interactions.
- Keep a listing of all the goods you use (along with prescription/nonprescription tablets and natural merchandise)
- Proportion it together along with your medical doctor and pharmacist.
- Do now no longer start, stop, or extrude the dosage of any drug treatments without your medical doctor’s approval.
- Some merchandise that could have interacted with this drug include: dolasetron
- Some merchandise have substances that might increase your coronary heart price or blood strain or get worse your coronary heart failure.
- Tell your pharmacist what merchandise you’re using, and ask the way to use them safely (particularly cough-and-bloodless merchandise, eating regimen aids, or NSAIDs inclusive of ibuprofen/naproxen).
When Not To Use
- It is contraindicated in sinus bradycardia
- Coronary heart block more than first degree
- Cardiogenic shock
- Overt cardiac failure.
- Before taking atenolol, inform your medical doctor or pharmacist in case you are allergic to it; or when you have another allergy.
- This product can also additionally include inactive ingredients, that can reason allergies or different problems.
- Talk to your pharmacist for greater details.
- Before the use of this medication, inform your medical doctor or pharmacist of your clinical history, mainly of: positive varieties of coronary heart rhythm problems (which includes gradual heartbeat, second- or third-diploma atrioventricular block)
- Respiration problems (which include asthma, continual bronchitis, and emphysema)
- Blood flow problems (which include Raynaud’s disease, and peripheral vascular disease)
- Kidney disease
- Coronary heart failure
- Extreme allergies which include the ones wanting remedy with epinephrine
- A positive muscle disease (myasthenia gravis).