Amodip 10mg Tablets
Amodip 10mg Tablets
Pack Size: 2×10’s
Pharmaceutical form: Tablets
Brand Name: Mass Pharma
Availability: In stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Amodip 10mg Tablets
- Amodip 10mg Tablets can be described as an oral antihypertensive medication that is part of the class that includes calcium channel blockers.
- This medication works by relaxing blood vessels and allowing the circulation of blood.
- Amlodipine is taken on its own or in conjunction with other medications to treat the high pressure in blood vessels and coronary artery diseases.
- The antianginal effect of this medication can reduce symptoms of chest pain (angina).
- Hypertension is a very common condition that occurs when blood pressure in the arteries is high enough that the heart must perform at a higher rate than normal.
- High blood pressure over time can eventually result in serious health problems such as stroke, heart attack and kidney disease.
- The symptoms of dizziness, lightheadedness and swelling of the ankles/feet or flushing could be experienced.
- In the event that any of these signs persist or get worse, consult your physician or your pharmacist immediately.
- To lessen the chance of experiencing dizziness as well as lightheadedness take your time getting up after stepping up from a lying or sitting position.
- Be aware you are taking the medication was prescribed by your doctor believes that the value to you is more that the chance of having side negative effects.
- The majority of patients who use this medication don’t experience any serious adverse side effects.
How To Use Amodip 10mg Tablets?
- Check out the leaflet for patients it is available at the pharmacist before you begin the treatment with amlodipine and every time you receive a refill.
- If you have any concerns you should ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use this medicine by inhalation either with food or not, as prescribed by your physician, typically every day.
- If you’re using the liquid version for this drug, you should check the label of the manufacturer, or consult the pharmacist to provide specific instructions.
- Certain brands that are liquid must be shaken prior to the use, while others don’t need to be shaken prior to using.
- Make sure you measure the dosage with a specific measuring device or spoon.
- Avoid using a regular spoon since you might not get the proper dose.
- The interaction of drugs could alter the way your medication perform or increase the risk of serious adverse negative effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
- Some products contain ingredients that may increase you blood pressure.
- Let your pharmacist know what medications you’re using, and ask them how you can make use of these products in a safe manner (especially cough and cold remedies and diet aids, as well as NSAIDs like Naproxen/ibuprofen).
- Before you start using this medication be sure to inform your doctor of your medical history in full; especially liver disease, heart disease and the presence of low blood pressure.
- Inform your doctor of all the medications you are taking.
- Do not stop this medication without letting your doctor know.
- Don’t share this medication with anyone.
There are no reviews yet.