- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lerace 500mg Injection
Lerace 500mg Injection is used with other specifics to treat seizures( epilepsy). It belongs to a class of medicines known as anticonvulsants. Levetiracetam may drop the number of seizures you have.
Uses Of Lerace 500mg Injection
- This is used with other specifics to treat seizures( epilepsy).
- It belongs to a class of medicines known as anticonvulsants.
- Levetiracetam may drop the number of seizures you have.
- Doziness, dizziness, unusual frazzle, or weakness may do.
- These side goods are more common during the first 4 weeks and generally lessen as your body adjusts to tmedicationtion.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, similar as loss of collaboration( similar as difficulty walking and controlling muscles),
- Internal/ mood changes( similar as perversity, aggression, agitation, wrathfulness, anxiety),
- Signs of infection( similar as sore throat that does not go down, fever, chills),
- Signs of anemia( similar as unusual frazzle that does not go down, pale skin, fast breathing, fast twinkle),
- Easy bruising/ bleeding.
How To Use
- Read the Medication Guide handed by your druggist before you start taking levetiracetam and each time you get your fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker, generally twice a day.
- Carefully remove the tablet( s) from the antipode packet as directed by the product package.
- Don’t push the tablet( s) through the antipode.
- Sot your hands before handling the drug.
- Place each cure on the lingo and take a belt of liquid.
- Allow the drug to fully dissolve before swallowing it.
- Don’t swallow the tablet( s) whole.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s blessing.
When Not To Use
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Before taking levetiracetam, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of order complaints ( similar to dialysis treatment), and internal/ mood diseases( similar to depression).
- This medicine may make you dizzy or drowsy, especially during the first month of treatment.
- Alcohol or marijuana( cannabis) can make you more dizzy or drowsy.
- Don’t drive, use ministry, ride a bike, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic potables.
- Talk to your croaker if you’re using marijuana( cannabis).