- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lacolep 150mg Tablets
Lacolep 150mg Tablets help to stop and control seizures. This is an anticonvulsant and antiepileptic medication.
- Lacosamide helps to stop and control seizures.
- This is an anticonvulsant and antiepileptic medication.
- It reduces the intensity of seizure activity within the brain.
Side Effects Of Lacolep 150mg Tablets
- Blurred/double vision
- Inability to stand
- Fatigue difficulties walking or walking
- Shaking (tremor) or memory issues could occur.
- These effects are more frequent at the beginning of your medication use and tend to diminish when your body adapts to medications.
- When any side effects persist or worsen, inform your physician and pharmacist immediately.
- Be aware that this medication was prescribed by your doctor because he has determined that the benefit for you is more that the chance of adverse negative effects.
- The majority of patients who use this medication do not suffer severe side effects.
- Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including fast/slow/irregular/pounding heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Severe dizziness
How To Use
- Take a look at the medication Guide that is provided to you by Your pharmacist before beginning to take lacosamide.
- Repeat the process each time you are given refills.
- If you have any concerns you should ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use this medication by mouth either with food or not according to the directions given by your physician.
- Usually, you take it every day, twice.
- The manufacturer recommends swallowing the medication in its entirety.
- However, similar medications (immediate-release tablets) can be crushed or divided.
- Follow the directions of your physician on how to use this drug.
- If you’re using the liquid version that this medicine is available in, you must carefully take the dosage with an instrument or spoon that is specifically designed for measuring.
- Avoid using a regular spoon since you might not get the proper dosage.
Interactions Of Lacolep 150mg Tablets
- The interaction of drugs could alter the way your medication function or may increase the chance of having serious adverse negative effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions between medications that may occur.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin, stop, or alter the dose of any medication without your doctor’s permission.
- The product that is likely to be a drug that interacts with this one is orlistat.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if using other medications that can cause the feeling of drowsiness, such as alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) and antihistamines (such as diphenhydramine, cetirizine) or drugs to treat sleep and anxiety (such as diazepam, alprazolam or zolpidem) and muscle relaxants and opioid painkillers (such like codeine).
- Examine the labels on the labels of all your medications (such for products for cough-and-cold products) as they could contain ingredients that can cause drowsiness.
- Consult your doctor about the use of these products in a safe manner.
- Before you take lacosamide, consult your physician or pharmacist whether you’re allergic to it, or if you have additional allergic reactions.
- This product could contain inactive components (such as propylene glycol) that could cause allergies or cause other issues.
- Ask your pharmacist for further information.
- Before taking this medication inform your physician or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly of heart issues (such as chest discomfort sick sinus syndrome, heart failure, AV block, or irregular heartbeat) liver issues kidney issues (including dialysis therapy), or mental/mood disorders (such as psychosis, depression) and a family or personal background of a substance-use disorder (such as overuse of alcohol or drugs).
- The drug can cause you to feel dizzy, tired, or blur your eyesight.
- Drinking alcohol as well as cannabis ( cannabis) can cause you to become drunk or dizzy.
- Avoid driving, using machinery, or performing any activity that requires alertness or good vision until you can do safely.
- Do not drink drinking alcoholic drinks.
- Consult your physician if you use marijuana (cannabis).