- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lefora Tablets 10mg 30’s
Lefora Tablets 10mg 30’s is an anti-rheumatic medication. This Tablet is a source of Leflunomide to act as the active ingredient. This Tablet works by decreasing inflammation and slowing the progression of the disease and helps improve the physical performance of those who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis.
This Tablet is indicated for therapy for Rheumatoid arthritis. Lefora 10mg Tabletbelongs to the category of pain killers.
Side Effects Of Lefora Tablets 10mg 30’s
It can cause,
- numbness/tingling of hands/feet
- hair loss
- chest pain
- fast/pounding heartbeat
- increased thirst/urination
- muscle cramp/pain
- mental/mood changes
- vision changes
- easy bruising/bleeding
- unusual growths/lumps
- unexplained weight loss
- unusual tiredness.
- This drug is prescribed to treat, rheumatoid joint, a condition where our body’s defense mechanism (immune system) does not recognize the body as it is and attack healthy tissues surrounding joints.
- Leflunomide can help reduce swelling and joint pain, as well as helping to move more easily.
When Not To Use
It is not advised for those with hypersensitivity to the medication.
- serious Immunodeficiency (weak immunity) Bone marrow dysfunction and the blood dyscrasias (diseases of blood),
- Hepatic (liver) and Renal (kidney) insufficiency and the ulcerative Stomatitis (ulcers in the mouth)
- as well as hypoproteinemia (low levels of blood protein) Contraception should be utilized for both women and men for a period of 2 years after taking the contraceptives.
- There is a possibility of Hepatotoxicity (liver damage due to chemicals) Be sure to monitor ALT levels (indicates damage to the liver) prior to treatment and every 2 weeks over the course of 6 months while treatment Washout and cease treatment in the case the liver enzymes are elevated until they return to normal.
- A differential blood count is also required to be conducted prior to and during treatment, and after the washing out is recommended in the event of toxic effects, switching on to an alternative DMARD or planning to have a baby.
- Be aware of for the BP as well as report any symptoms of infection to your doctor immediately.