- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lacolep 50mg Tablets
Lacolep 50mg Tablets is used to help control seizures. It’s an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic medicine. It works by reducing the spread of seizure exertion in the brain.
Uses Of Lacolep 50mg Tablets
- This is used to help control seizures.
- It’s an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic medicine.
- It works by reducing the spread of seizure exertion in the brain.
- Blurred/ double vision
- Loss of balance
- Difficulty walking
- Insecurity( earthquake)
- Memory problems may do
- These side goods are more common when you first start taking the medicine and generally lessen as your body adjusts to the medication.
- However, notify your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
How To Use
- Read the Medication Guide handed by your druggist before you start taking lacosamide and each time you get your fill.
- However, consult your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker, generally twice a day.
- The manufacturer directs to swallow this drug in total.
- Still, numerous analogous medicines( immediate- release tablets) can be resolve crushed.
- Follow your croaker’s directions on how to take this drug.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval.
- Tell your croaker or druggist if you’re taking other products that beget doziness including alcohol
- Marijuana( cannabis)
- antihistamines( similar to cetirizine, diphenhydramine)
- Medicines for sleep or anxiety( similar to alprazolam, diazepam, zolpidem)
- Muscle relaxants
- Opioid pain relievers( similar as codeine)
When not to use
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Before taking lacosamide, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents( similar as propylene glycol), which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of heart problems( similar as casket pain, sick sinus pattern, heart failure, AV block, irregular twinkle)
- Liver problems
- Internal/ mood problems( similar as depression, psychosis)
- Particular or family history of a substance use complaint( similar as overuse of or dependence to medicines alcohol).