- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Leozin Tablet 5mg 10’s
Leozin Tablet 5mg 10’s is an anti-allergy medication. It’s used to treat symptoms of allergies, which can include itching, hives and eyes that are watery as well as itchy eyes and nose as well as a nasal congestion.
Uses Of Leozin Tablet 5mg 10’s
It can be used to alleviate symptoms of allergies like,
- running nose
- watery eyes eye/nose itching, and coughing.
- It can also be used to reduce itching and itching and hives.
It can cause,
- tiredness, and dry mouth.
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for those with hypersensitivity to the medication.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking this medication.
- Eat with or without meals.
- If you are using oral products, take care when measuring with a device.
Indications Of Leozin Tablet 5mg 10’s
- This medication can be used for treating perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis that causes symptoms like wheezing or running nose.
- It can also be utilized to treat idiopathic urticaria (skin condition that results in round bloody welts).
Patients with severely impaired kidney (kidney) impairment and sensitive to hydroxyzine must avoid taking this medicine.
- The interaction of drugs can alter how your medication function or may increase the chance of having serious adverse negative effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop, or alter the dose of any medicine without the approval of your physician.
- Inform your physician or pharmacist if you’re using other medications that can cause sleepiness, such as opioid painkillers or cough remedies (such as hydrocodone, codeine) or alcohol marijuana (cannabis) or other medications for anxiety or sleep (such as lorazepam, alprazolam or zolpidem) and relaxation agents (such as cyclobenzaprine, carisoprodol) or any different antihistamines (such as promethazine, diphenhydramine).
- Be sure to read the labels on all of your medications (such such as allergic products or cough-and-cold products) as they could contain ingredients that can cause the feeling of drowsiness.
- Talk to your pharmacist about how you can use the products safely.
Patients with kidney (kidney) impairment and epilepsy (condition which is characterised by seizures) as well as the risk factors for urinary issues or pruritus (severe itching when the skin) are advised to use this medication carefully.