- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Methycobal 500MCG Injection
Methycobal 500MCG Injection is a man-made type of nutrient B12. It is utilized to treat insufficiency of nutrient B12 in the body. Nutrient B12 is significant for development, cell proliferation, blood arrangement, and protein and tissue blend.
It additionally assists with treating paleness, weakness, and deadness or shivering in the hands and feet.
Methycobal Injection is by and large protected and doesn’t generally bring on any normal results. A few drugs can diminish the assimilation of nutrient B12, let your primary care physician know all different meds you are requiring to ensure you are protected.
To ensure it is alright for you, prior to utilizing the medication let your PCP additionally know whether you have any ailments like Leber’s sickness, liver illness, or kidney issue.
Uses Of Methycobal 500MCG Injection
- Methycobal injection is used to deal with nutrition B12 deficiency and megaloblastic anaemia (a blood disease brought on because of deficiency of nutrition B12).
- It is used withinside the remedy of painful nerve sickness known as peripheral neuropathy.
Most results don’t need any clinical consideration and vanish as your body acclimates to the medication. Counsel your PCP in the event that they endure or in case you’re stressed over them
Pain and swelling at injection site
Difficulty in breathing
Instruction To Use Methycobal 500mcg Injection
Your primary care physician or attendant will give you this medication. Mercifully don’t self oversee.
How To Methycobal 500mcg Injection Work
Methycobal Injection is a type of nutrient B12 that reestablishes its level in the body along these lines helping in treating certain anemias and nerve issues.
- It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Methycobal Inj. Please consult your doctor.
- Methycobal Inj may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Methycobal Inj is safe to use during breastfeeding. Human studies suggest that the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in a significant amount and is not harmful to the baby.
- It is not known whether Methycobal Injection alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
- There is limited information available on the use of Methycobal Inj in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Methycobal Inj in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
- It is not advised for those who work in a position which requires them to work with mercury or its components.
- People who are who are allergic to Mecobalamin and its derivatives should utilize this medication with caution.