- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lojin Tablets 50mg 30’s
Lojin Tablets 50mg 30’s is prescribed for the treatment of generalized and partial seizures Lennox Gastaut syndrome bipolar disorder, seizures caused by tonic-clonics and depressive episodes.
- It is recommended to use it in conjunction in conjunction with other medications to prevent and manage seizures.
- It is also a possibility to reduce the extreme mood swings associated with bipolar disorder for adults.
Side Effects Of Lojin Tablets 50mg 30’s
It can cause,
- vomiting, or upset stomach may occur.
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for patients who have a history of hypersensitivity to the drug.
This medication is suggested to treat partial seizures. primary and generalized tonic-clonic seizures (brain disorder).
How To Use Lojin Tablets 50mg 30’s?
- Go through the medication guide and, when you have it The Patient Information leaflet supplied to you by the pharmacist before you begin the treatment with lamotrigine and every time you refill.
- If you have any concerns consult your physician or pharmacist.
- You can take this medication through the by mouth in combination with or without food, as prescribed by your physician.
- Take the tablets in whole as chewing them can result in bitter taste.
- Dosage is determined by the medical conditions you have, your response to treatment, and the use of certain drugs.
- (See the drug interactions Section.) For children dosage, it is determined by the weight.
- It is vital that you follow the doctor’s dosage instructions carefully.
- The dose should be gradually increased.
- It could take several weeks or months to achieve the appropriate dose to reap the maximum benefit of this medication.
- It is recommended to take this medication frequently in order to reap maximum benefit from it.
- To aid in remembering taking it, do this medication in the same time(s) every day.
If you are taking this medication, the liver (liver) kidney and the clotting parameters must be checked when patients develop an rash, fever or drowsiness.