- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Hitop Tablets 100mg 30’s
- It can be used by itself or in conjunction with other drugs to prevent or treat seizures (epilepsy).
- It is also used to treat migraine headaches, and to reduce the amount and often you experience them.
Side Effects Of Hitop Tablets 100mg 30’s
- dizziness and loss of coordination.
- discomfort in your feet and hands or loss of appetite nausea.
- bad breath as well as weight gain may happen.
- Mental disorders like blurred thinking in concentration,
- difficulty paying attention
- anxiety memory impairment, or difficulties with speech or language may occur.
- When any of the symptoms persist or become worsening, inform your doctor or pharmacist right away.
When Not To Use
This medication is not recommended for the presence of:
- excessive Body Acid
- being depressed
- suicidal Increased Pressure on the Eye.
- loss of Memory Numbness, and Tingling.
How To Use
- Follow exactly as instructed by your physician.
- Take the tablet in a glass of water.
- Don’t break, crush, or chew the tablet.
- Topiramate is a medicine that can be taken in combination with food or without.
- Do not increase or decrease the recommended dosage.
- Do not stop using Topiramate without consulting with your physician.
- Follow the directions for Topiramate exactly as prescribed by your physician.
- Make sure to keep Topiramate at the room temperature, away from extreme sun, direct heat and water.
- Be sure to keep Topiramate away from children’s and pets within reach of pets and children’s.
- Don’t use Topiramate once its expiration date has passed.
Contraindications Of Hitop Tablets 100mg 30’s
- The medication is not advised for patients who have depression or memory loss, trouble in concentrating, confusion, or suicidal thoughts.
- Also, it should not be administered to patients with eye problems like the condition known as glaucoma (increased pressure within the eyes) or decreased the visual acuity (decrease in the sharpness of your vision) and also in patients with liver issues or kidney stones, among many other ailments.
For further details, contact your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if are extremely sensitive to Topiramate or have any other allergies before you take Topiramate.
- Inactive chemicals in this medication may cause allergic reactions or cause other issues.
- For more information, consult your doctor.
- Before you start taking Topiramate talk with your physician about the medical conditions you have, particularly when you suffer from an eye condition that is specific to you (narrow angle glaucoma) kidney problems (like kidney stones) liver diseases or mental health issues (such such as suicidal ideas) or breathing problems and a specific metabolism imbalance (metabolic acidosis) and a high-fat, moderate carbohydrate intake (ketogenic diet) and long-term diarrhea as well as fragile bones (osteoporosis).
- The drug may make you sweat more, which can increase your chance of developing heat stroke.
- Avoid any activity that may make you overheat such as strenuous work or exercise in hot temperatures and also bathing in hot water.
- Drink plenty of water and dress in a light manner in the event that it gets too hot.
- If you are overheated, locate an area that is cool to relax and take a cool shower.
- If you have a persistent illness, such as mental or emotional problems such as headaches, migraines, or nausea, see a physician immediately.
- Discuss with your dentist or doctor about all the medications you take prior to the procedure (including prescription, nonprescription , and herbal medications).
- Children may be more prone to the negative effects of Topiramate especially weakening bones slow growth, delayed growth, and a decrease in sweating.
- For more details, talk to your doctor.
- Seniors may be more susceptible to the negative side effects of Topiramate especially dizziness.
- Dizziness can increase the risk of falling in older adults.