- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Hitop Tablets 25mg 30’s
Hitop Tablets 25mg 30’s is an antiepileptic preparation. Hitop Tablets 25mg 30’s contains Topiramate. Hydroxyzine HCl is a member of the anticonvulsant drug class. This Tablet is used for treating seizures in children and adults.
- Prevents migraine
Side Effects Of Hitop Tablets 25mg 30’s
- Decrease in appetite, indigestion
- Mood swings, fatigue
- Loss of memory, irritability
- Lack of concentration
- Breathing problems
When Not To Use
- This tablet can cause uneasiness and dizziness.
- Patients taking this Tablet must drive safely and use machines with caution.
- Hitop Tablet can cause side effects that may be worsened by alcohol and other CNS drugs.
- The body may experience a decrease in temperature after taking this tablet.
- This can cause the body to sweat less.
This Tablet interacts with drugs like:
How To Use
- Follow the instructions of your doctor.
- Take the tablet and drink water.
- Do not crush, break, or chew the tablet.
- Topiramate is available with or without food.
- Do not increase or decrease the recommended dosage.
- You should not stop taking Topiramate without consulting your doctor.
Indications Of Hitop Tablets 25mg 30’s
- It is an adjunctive treatment (treatment that is given alongside the main treatment) for various types of seizures (sudden uncontrolled electrical disturbances in the brain that may cause changes in your behavior, movements, consciousness, and seizures).
- Also, it can be used in cases of epilepsy (a brain disorder that causes seizures in patients who are not well controlled with other medications).
- It can also be used to prevent severe headaches from occurring in the brain.
- Consult your doctor for further details.
- People who have already suffered from depression, memory loss or difficulty concentrating, confusion, suicidal thoughts, or any other mental disorder are advised to stop taking this medication.
- Patients with eye conditions such as glaucoma (increased eye pressure) or reduced vision acuity (decreased sharpness of the vision), liver problems, kidney stones and a variety of other conditions should not use this medication.
- For further details, contact your doctor.
- Before taking Topiramate, tell your doctor if Topiramate is a hypersensitive drug.
- This medicine could cause allergic reactions or other complications.
- For more information, consult your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor before taking Topiramate.
- This is especially important if you have a narrow angle glaucoma, kidney disease (like kidney stones), liver problems, mental issues (such depression, suicidal ideas), lung/breathing conditions, metabolic imbalances (metabolic acidosis), a high fat, low-carbohydrate diet, long term diarrhea, or weak bones (osteoporosis).
- Topiramate can make you sweat more, which could increase your chances of suffering from heat stroke.
- Avoid doing strenuous labor, exercising in hot conditions, and using hot tubs.
- When it is hot, drink plenty of water and don’t dress too much.
- Find a cool place to cool off if you are overheating.
- Seek medical attention immediately if you have a persistent fever, headaches, mental/mood issues, dizziness, or a persistent fever.
- Before you have surgery, inform your dentist and doctor about all medications that you take.
- This includes prescription, nonprescription, and herbal medications.
- Topiramate can have adverse effects on children, including weak bones, delayed growth and reduced sweating.
- Talk to your doctor for more information.
- Topiramate may cause dizziness, especially in older people.
- Older adults are more likely to fall if they feel dizzy.