- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Myteka 4mg Tablets
Myteka 4mg Tablets is used to control and help symptoms caused by asthma( similar to gasping and briefness of breath). It’s also used before exercise to help with breathing problems during exercise( bronchospasm). This drug can help drop the number of times you need to use your quick-relief inhaler.
Uses Of Myteka 4mg Tablets
- This is used to control and help symptoms caused by asthma( similar to gasping and briefness of breath).
- It’s also used before exercise to help with breathing problems during exercise( bronchospasm).
- This drug can help drop the number of times you need to use your quick relief inhaler
- Montelukast is also used to relieve symptoms of hay fever and antipathetic rhinitis( similar as sneezing, stuffy/ watery/ itchy nose).
- Since there are other mislike specifics that may be safer( see also Warning section), this drug should be used for this condition only when you can not take other mislike specifics or they don’t work well.
- This drug must be used regularly to be effective.
- It doesn’t work right down and shouldn’t be used to relieve unforeseen asthma attacks or breathing problems.
- Flashback that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including impassiveness/ tingling/ firing pain in the arms or legs
- Sinus pain/ lump
- Muscle weakness
- Unbridled muscle movements
- A veritably serious antipathetic response to this medicine is rare
- Get medical help right down if you notice any symptoms of a serious antipathetic response
- Including rash
- Itching/ lump( especially of the face/ lingo/ throat)
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
How To Use
- Read the Medication Guide handed by your druggist before you start taking montelukast and each time you get are fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker.
- The lozenge is grounded on your age and medical condition.
- However, bite them completely before swallowing, If you’re using the chewable tablets.
- However, consult the croaker or druggist for advice, If your child can not safely bite and swallow them.
- Take this drug at the same time each day.
- However, take your cure in the evening, If you’re taking this drug for asthma or for both asthma and allergies.
- However, take your cure either in the morning or the evening, If you’re taking montelukast to help only disinclinations.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including tradition/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker ‘s blessing.
When Not To Use
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Before taking montelukast, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this medicine, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of liver complaints, and internal/ mood problems( similar to anxiety, depression, and studies of self-murder).
- Before having surgery, tell your croaker or dentist about all the products you use( including traditional medicines, nonprescription medicines, and herbal products).