Maxit Tablet 50mg 20’s
Maxit Tablet 50mg 20’s
Pack Size: 20’s
Composition: Diclofenac Potassium
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: Hilton Pharma
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Maxit Tablet 50mg 20’s
Maxit Tablet 50mg 20’s is used to alleviate slight to slight aches and swelling (inflammation). Numerous situations which include headaches, Dental aches, Menstrual cramps, and muscle aches.
- Diclofenac is used to alleviate slight to slight aches and swelling (inflammation)
- Numerous situations which include headache
- Dental ache
- Menstrual cramps
- Muscle aches.
- Some manufacturers of this medicine may additionally lessen ache
- Joint stiffness from arthritis.
- Reducing those signs enables you to do extra of your everyday activities.
- Diclofenac is referred to as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
- It works via way of means of blocking off your body’s manufacturing of positive herbal materials that motivate inflammation.
- This impact enables lower swelling, aches, or fever.
- If you’re treating a persistent circumstance that includes arthritis.
- Ask your health practitioner approximately non-drug remedies and/or the use of different medicines to deal with your ache.
Side Effects Of Maxit Tablet 50mg 20’s
- Upset stomach
- Blurred imaginative and prescient can also additionally occur.
- If any of those results ultimately get worse, inform your medical doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Remember that this remedy has been prescribed due to the fact your medical doctor has judged that the advantage to you is extra than the danger of aspect results.
- For Many humans the usage of this remedy do now no longer have critical aspect results.
- This remedy can also additionally improve your blood strain.
- Check your blood strain often and inform your medical doctor if the consequences are high.
How To Use Maxit Tablet 50mg 20’s?
- Read the Medication Guide supplied with the aid of using your pharmacist earlier than you begin taking diclofenac and whenever you get a refill.
- If you’ve got any questions, ask your medical doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medicinal drug with the aid of using the mouth as directed with the aid of using your medical doctor, generally 2-four instances a day.
- Take this medicinal drug with a complete glass of water (eight ounces/240 milliliters) until your medical doctor directs you otherwise.
- Do now no longer lie down for a minimum of 10 mins after taking this medicinal drug.
- If belly disappointment takes place at the same time as taking this medicinal drug, take it with food, milk, or an antacid.
- There are one-of-a-kind manufacturers and kinds of this medicinal drug available.
- Because one-of-a-kind paperwork does now no longer have equal consequences at identical strengths, do now no longer transfer kinds of diclofenac until your medical doctor tells you to.
- Drug interactions can also additionally alternate how your medicinal drugs paint or boom your threat for severe facet effects.
- This report does now no longer incorporate all feasible drug interactions.
- Keep a listing of all the goods you use (consisting of prescription/nonprescription tablets and natural merchandise)
- Percentage it together along with your health practitioner and pharmacist.
- Do now no longer start, stop, or alternate the dosage of any drug treatments without your health practitioner’s approval.
- Some merchandise that can have interaction with this drug are: aliskiren, ACE inhibitors (consisting of benazepril, and lisinopril)
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (consisting of losartan, valsartan)
- Corticosteroids (consisting of dexamethasone, and prednisone)
- “Water pills” (diuretics consisting of furosemide).
- This medicine can also additionally boom the threat of bleeding while considering different tablets that still can also additionally reason bleeding.
- Examples consist of anti-platelet tablets consisting of clopidogrel
- “Blood thinners” consisting of dabigatran/enoxaparin/warfarin.
When Not To Use
It is contraindicated withinside the following patients: Known hypersensitivity (e.g., anaphylactic reactions and critical pores and skin reactions) to diclofenac or any additives of the drug product
- Before taking diclofenac, inform your health practitioner or pharmacist in case you are allergic to it; or to aspirin or different NSAIDs
- (Inclusive of ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib); or when you have every other allergy.
- This product might also additionally comprise inactive ingredients, that could purpose hypersensitive reactions or different problems.
- Talk to your pharmacist for greater details.
- Before the use of this medication, inform your health practitioner or pharmacist of your scientific records
- In particular of asthma (which includes records of worsening respiratory after taking aspirin or different NSAIDs)
- Blood disorders (inclusive of anemia, bleeding/clotting problems)
- Growths withinside the nose (nasal polyps)
- Coronary heart disease (inclusive of preceding coronary heart attack)
- Excessive blood pressure
- Liver disease
- Swelling (edema, fluid retention)
- Stomach/intestinal/esophagus problems (inclusive of bleeding, heartburn, and ulcers).
There are no reviews yet.