- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Omsana Am Tablets 5/20mg 20’s
Omsana Am Tablets 5/20mg 20’s product can be intended to help treat the problem of high blood pressure (hypertension). The reduction of blood pressure can help in preventing heart attacks, strokes as well as kidney problems.
- This product can be intended to help treat the problem of high blood pressure (hypertension).
- The reduction of blood pressure can help prevent heart attacks, strokes, and kidney problems.
- This product is made up of two medicines that are olmesartan and amlodipine.
- Both function through relaxing blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more freely.
- Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker, and olmesartan is an angiotensin receptor-blocking drug (ARB).
Side Effects Of Omsana Am Tablets 5/20mg 20’s
- The symptoms of dizziness and lightheadedness can be experienced when your body adjusts to these molestations.
- Headaches or flushing can also be experienced.
- When any of the symptoms persist or become worse inform your physician or your pharmacist immediately.
- To lessen the chance of dizziness as well as lightheadedness To reduce the chance of dizziness and lightheadedness, slowly get up after stepping up from a sitting or lying posture.
- Make sure to remember that this medication was given by your physician because they have concluded that the value to you is more than the potential risk of having side negative effects.
- A majority of people who take this medication do not suffer severe side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately If you are experiencing any serious side effects for example diarrhea that is extreme or continues to persist swelling of the hands
- Ankles and feet
- Fainting rapid heartbeat
- Indications of kidney issues (such as a change in the quantity of urine)
- Signs of an elevated potassium level in your blood such as muscles weakness
- Irregular heartbeats
- Slow heartbeats
How To Use
- Use this medicine by mouth either with food or not, as prescribed by your physician, typically at least once a day.
- The dosage will depend on your medical conditions and your response to treatment.
- To minimize the risk of experiencing side effects your physician may advise you to start the medication with the lowest dose, then gradually increase the dosage.
- Be sure to follow the instructions of your doctor.
- If you also take certain drugs to lower your cholesterol (bile acid-binding resins such as cholestyramine, colesevelam, colestipol), take amlodipine/olmesartan at least 4 hours before any of these medications.
- Use this medication regularly to reap the maximum benefits from it.
- To make it easier to remember to take it, you should do it every day.
- Continue taking this medication even if you feel fine.
- Many people who suffer from hypertension do not experience any symptoms of sickness.
- It could take as long as two weeks before you experience the full benefits of this medication.
Interactions Of Omsana Am Tablets 5/20mg 20’s
- Interactions with drugs could alter your medication function or increase your risk of serious adverse consequences.
- This guideline does not cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start stopping or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
- Some products that may interact with this drug include aliskiren, lithium, and drugs that may increase the level of potassium in the blood (such as ACE inhibitors including benazepril/lisinopril, birth control pills containing drospirenone).
- Some products contain ingredients that may increase blood pressure.
- Inform your pharmacist about the products you’re using, and inquire how to utilize them in a safe manner (especially cough and cold products such as diet aids, cough, and cold products, or NSAIDs like Ibuprofen/Naproxen).
When Not To Use
- Patients suffering from Type 2 diabetes Mellitus
- Lower levels of sodium in the blood
- A large amount of potassium in the blood
- Renal Artery Stenosis with unusually high blood pressure acute kidney failure in pregnant women
- Decrease in blood volume
- Diarrhea Due to Intestinal Malabsorption
- Before using this product consult your physician or pharmacist if you’re allergic to amlodipine or Olmesartan or suffer from or have had any reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that could cause allergic reactions or other issues.
- Consult your doctor for more information.
- Before you take this medicine inform your physician or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly of liver disease
- Kidney disease,
- A particular heart valve issue (aortic stenosis) or dehydration
- As well as the high levels of potassium in the blood.
- This substance can make you feel dizzy.
- The alcohol in your system as well as cannabis ( cannabis) could make you feel dizzier.
- Avoid driving, using machinery, or performing any activity that requires you to be alert until you can perform it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Discuss with your doctor when you’re using cannabis (cannabis).
- Too much sweating
- Vomiting may cause you to feel lightheaded.
- Do not hesitate to report the prolonged vomiting or vomiting to your doctor.