- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Myteka Tablets 10mg 14’s
Myteka Tablets 10mg 14’s can be used to reduce asthma attacks and wheezing. It can also be used to relieve symptoms such as irritation, runny nose, sore throat, and other allergies. Myteka blocks the effects of chemicals in the lungs.
- This remedy is used to manipulate and save you signs and symptoms resulting from asthma (continual inflammatory ailment of the lungs characterised through a narrowing of the airways).
- It is likewise used earlier than workout to save you respiration issues at some point of workout.
- It is likewise used to alleviate signs and symptoms of hay fever (form of irritation withinside the nostril in reaction to allergens in air) and allergic rhinitis (along with sneezing, stuffy/runny/itchy nostril).
Side Effects Of Myteka Tablets 10mg 14’s
- Abdominal pain
- Not often anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
- Angioedema (place of swelling of decrease layer of pores and skin and tissue simply below the pores and skin or mucous membrane)
- increased ALT/AST
- Cholestatic hepatitis (damage of liver cells and ranging tiers of irritation)
- GI upset
- Hyperkinesia (muscle spasm).
- Discontinue the drugs if affected person is laid low with Chrug- Strauss Syndrome (disease marked with the aid of using blood vessel irritation limiting blood go with the drift to organs and tissues).
It is contraindicated in sufferers with extended eosinophils withinside the blood
- Suicidal thoughts
- Depression (mental/temper problems)
- Irritation of blood vessels withinside the pores and skin and tension disorder (psychiatric problems that contain severe worry or worry).
- You can take it with or without food
- Use granules straight or mix them with applesauce, carrot sauce, or ice cream. Do
- Do not mix liquids.
- Within 15 minutes of opening the packet, take it out.
- Consult a doctor if you have persistent abdominal upset, pain, or skin problems.
- Itching, rash, unusual coughing, congestion, worsening asthmatic symptoms
- Avoid aspirins and NSAID therapy if you are sensitive to aspirin.
- The results of this medicinal drug are undetermined in pregnant females; therefore, warning is advised. Consult your health practitioner earlier than use of this medicinal drug.
- The consequences of this medication are undetermined in nursing females; therefore, warning is advised. Consult your medical doctor earlier than use of this medication.
- Please avoid driving when taking this medicine as it may affect your ability to drive.
- Please keep away from ingesting alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Do not substitute abruptly for inhaled or oral steroid therapy.
- Do not use for relief of acute symptoms.
- Discontinue if symptoms of Churg Strauss Syndrome appear (disorder marked by blood vessel inflammation restricting blood flow to organs and tissues).
- The chewable tablets may contain aspartame.
- If you have Phenylketonuria (disorder that results in decreased metabolism of the amino acid phenylalanine or any other condition that requires you to limit/avoid aspartame (or phenylalanine) in your diet, ask your doctor or pharmacist about using this medication safely.