- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Rotec-50 Tablets 50mg 20’S
Rotec-50 Tablets 50mg 20’S is used to treat joint stiffness, swelling and pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, acute gout, tenosynovitis, tendinitis, bursitis, sprains, fracture, sprains and strains.
Uses Of Rotec-50 Tablets 50mg 20’S
- It’s used to alleviate joint swelling, pain, and stiffness due to arthritis.
- Misoprostol helps protect your stomach against diclofenac’s harmful effects.
- This combination medicine is used to treat arthritis in patients with a high risk of developing stomach/intestinal ulcers and complications resulting from the injuries (such as bleeding).
Side Effects Of Rotec-50 Tablets 50mg 20’S
- Stomach/abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea can happen within a few weeks after taking this medication.
- They usually last for about a week. Gas, nausea, heartburn, stomach upset and dizziness could also be experienced.
- If any of these symptoms persist or worsen, inform your physician or pharmacist immediately.
When Not To Use
- It is not advised for those with salicylate hypersensitivity NSAID hypersensitivity who have had asthma or urticaria and other allergic reactions in the course of taking aspirin and other NSAIDs.
- Sometimes fatal but not consistently severe anaphylactoid reactions with diclofenac were reported in these patients.
- Inform your physician when you experience constant stomach discomfort, cramps, blood in the stool.
- Consume a healthy quantity of water (2-3 Liters per day) to keep hydrated as long as it is not restricted by your doctor.
- Do not drink during therapy.
- This medication is used in the treatment of skeletal and muscular such as arthritis, pain and osteoarthrosis.
- As well as ankylosing spondylitis (arthritis that affects the joints of the spine) as well as acute gout (complex type of arthritis that causes severe pain and swelling of joint) as well as persistent juvenile arthritis (arthritis in children).
How efficient can you tell the efficacy of Rotec 50-50mg?
Rotec 50 50mg tablet consists of Diclofenac plus Misoprostol. Diclofenac refers to a category of medications referred to as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs). Misoprostol is a gastrointestinal drug that protects stomachs from the irritant effects of diclofenac. Rotec 50 50mg effectively decreases the signs of swelling, pain, and stiff joints.
Where can I purchase Rotec 50 50mg on the internet in Pakistan?
Yes! You can purchase Rotec 50-50mg Tablets via our website or call us on 063 250 3320.
Which dose should I pick?
For adults (above 18), One tablet Rotec 50 50mg, 1-2 times a day, or as directed by your physician.
For children (below 17), Rotec 50 50mg is not recommended.
If you have any questions regarding Rotec 50-50mg, speak to your physician.
HTML0 What are the possible side effects and warnings of taking Rotec 50 50 mg?
HTML0 Some adverse effects can result from Rotec 50 50mg. However, they are very uncommon.
Common side-effects are;
- Upset stomach
A few severe side effects could be experienced;
- Irregular periods
- Easy bleeding
- Unusual tiredness
- Sudden weight gain
- Unexplained stiff neck
- Appetit loss
- Severe stomach pain
- Be cautious when using Rotec 50 – 50mg without the physician’s approval.
- Discuss your medical history, especially stomach issues, liver diseases and heart diseases and high blood pressure, blood disorders, oedema and nasal polyps, with your doctor before using this medication.
- Inform your physician whether you have an allergy to any active component in Rotec 50.
- You can share the complete list of all the items (including herbal and allopathic) with your doctor.
- Do not consume an excessive Rotec 50-50mg dose for fast pain relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Rotec 50 50mg.
- Do not drink cannabis or alcohol with Rotec 50.
- Ask your physician before taking Rotec 50-50mg if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.