- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Omsana Tablets 40mg 14’s
Omsana Tablets 40mg 14’s helps treat hypertension in blood vessels (hypertension). In lowering blood pressure helps to prevent heart attacks, strokes cardiac attacks and kidney issues.
Olmesartan is part of a class of medications known as angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs). It is a drug that relaxes the blood vessels, so that blood flow can be more freely.
Uses Of Omsana Tablets 40mg 14’s
- Olmesartan helps treat hypertension in blood vessels (hypertension).
- In lowering blood pressure helps to prevent heart attacks, strokes cardiac attacks and kidney issues.
- Olmesartan is part of a class of medications known as angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs).
- It is a drug that relaxes the blood vessels, so that blood flow can be more freely.
- dizziness as well as lightheadedness could be experienced as your body adjusts in response to medicine.
- In the event that any of these symptoms persist or worsen consult your doctor and pharmacist promptly.
- To lessen the chance from dizziness as well as lightheadedness To reduce the chance of dizziness and lightheadedness, slowly get up after stepping up from a sitting or lying down position.
How To Use Omsana Tablets 40mg 14’s?
- Use your treatment via mouth according to the instructions of your physician, typically once every day, without or with food.
- The dosage will depend on the condition of your mouth and your response to treatment.
- If you’re using the liquid version of this medicine, shake the bottle before every dose.
- Be sure to measure the dosage using an instrument or spoon that is specifically designed for measuring.
- Avoid using a regular spoon since you may not get the proper dosage.
- If you are also taking certain medications to lower cholesterol (bile acid binding resins, such as colesevelam and cholestyramine) you should take olmesartan for minimum 4 hours prior any of these drugs.
- Interactions with drugs could alter the way your medication perform or increase the chance of having serious adverse negative effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
- Some products that may interact with this drug include: aliskiren, lithium, drugs that may increase the level of potassium in the blood (such as ACE inhibitors including benazepril/lisinopril, birth control pills containing drospirenone).
- Before you take Olmesartan consult your physician or pharmacist in the event that you are allergic to it or if you have or other reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that could trigger allergies or other problems.
- Ask your pharmacist for further information.