Omsana-Am 10/40mg Tablet
Omsana-Am 10/40mg Tablet
Pack Size: 10’s
Composition: Olmesartan Medoxomil, Amlodipine
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: Hilton Pharma
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Omsana-Am 10/40mg Tablet
- Omsana-Am 10/40mg Tablet can be used for treating high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Lowering high blood pressure assists in preventing strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems.
- Dizziness and dizziness or lightheadedness may be experienced while your body adjusts your medications.
- The headache, as well as flushing, may be a sign of.
- When any one of the symptoms persists or worsens consult your physician or your pharmacist immediately.
- To decrease the risk of dizziness as well as lightheadedness To reduce the chance of dizziness and lightheadedness, slowly get up in a standing or lying posture.
- Make sure to remember that this medication was prescribed by your doctor because he has determined that the benefit for you is higher than the potential risk of adverse negative effects.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t suffer severe side effects.
- Contact your physician immediately If you are experiencing any serious side effects for example diarrhea that is extreme or continues to persist and you feel weak, swollen hands, feet, or ankles rapid heartbeat, indications of kidney disease (such as a change in the quantity of urine) or signs of high blood potassium levels (such as muscles weakness, irregular heartbeats, or slow heartbeats).
How To Use Omsana-Am 10/40mg Tablet?
- Use this medicine by b mouth either with food or not as instructed by your doctor.
- Usually, it is taken at least once a day.
- The dosage will be determined by the medical conditions you have and your response to treatment.
- To minimize the risk of experiencing side effects your doctor may recommend that you begin taking this medication in a small dosage, and then gradually increase your dosage.
- Follow the directions of your physician carefully.
- If you also take certain drugs to lower your cholesterol (bile acid-binding resins such as cholestyramine, colesevelam, colestipol), take amlodipine/olmesartan at least 4 hours before any of these medications.
- Use this medication regularly to reap the maximum benefits from it.
- To make it easier to remember to take it, do the medication at the same time every day.
- Continue taking this medication even if you are feeling well.
- The majority of people suffering from elevated blood pressure don’t feel sick.
- It may take as long as 2 weeks before you experience the full benefits of this medication.
Interactions Of Omsana-Am 10/40mg Tablet
- Interactions with drugs may alter the way your medication performs or increase the risk of serious adverse consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
- Some products that may interact with this drug include aliskiren, lithium, and drugs that may increase the level of potassium in the blood (such as ACE inhibitors including benazepril/lisinopril, and birth control pills containing drospirenone).
- Before you take this medication consult your physician or pharmacist whether you are sensitive to amlodipine or Olmesartan or are suffering from or have had any allergic reactions.
- The product may have inactive components which could cause allergies or other problems.
- Ask your pharmacist for further information.
- Before you take this medicine consult your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly of liver disease, kidney disease, a specific heart valve problem (aortic steno, sis), or dehydration, as well as excessive levels of potassium in the blood.
- The drug may cause you to become dizzy.
- The alcohol in your system as well as cannabis ( cannabis) may cause you to become dizzy.
- Don’t drive, operate machinery, or perform any activity that requires you to be alert until you’re able to safely do so.
- Limit alcoholic beverages. Consult your physician when you’re using marijuana (cannabis).
There are no reviews yet.