- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lerace 500mg Tablets 10’s
Lerace 500mg Tablets 10’s can be used for treating seizures (epilepsy). It is part of a class of medications called anticonvulsants. It helps reduce the frequency of seizures.
It’s also beneficial in treating seizures caused by tonic-clonics for patients at minimum 6 years old and also for myoclonic seizures for patients who are older than 12 years.
- Levetiracetam Levetiracetam is combined along with other medicines for treating seizures ( epilepsy).
- It’s part of a group of medications called anticonvulsants.
- Levetiracetam could reduce the number of seizures you experience.
Side Effects Of Lerace 500mg Tablets 10’s
It can cause,
- unusual tiredness, or weakness may occur.
- Loss of coordination (such as difficulty walking and controlling muscles).
- mental/mood changes (such as irritability, aggression, agitation, anger, anxiety).
- signs of infection (such as sore throat that doesn’t go away, fever, chills).
- signs of anemia (such as unusual tiredness that doesn’t go away, pale skin, fast breathing, fast heartbeat).
- easy bruising/bleeding.
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for those with hypersensitivity to the medication.
- Use this medicine in conjunction at any time, with or without food and drink plenty of water.
- Don’t stop using this medication immediately, but gradually decrease the dosage and finally take a break.
- Speak with your doctor if you notice an alteration in mental health or mood, aggression, depression alteration in memory, change in gait, muscle crampsor unpredictability, tremors or weakness, bleeding and skin rashes, seizures, or if there is a worsening of the condition.
- During treatment, patients should be monitored for suicidal tendencies.
- Patients taking this medicine must be aware of their medical history and inform their physician, particularly of the renal (kidney) or liver (liver) deficiency.
- Be cautious with this medication in patients who have lower blood cells count or is weak, has fever blood coagulation disorders, or the effects of old age.