- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Amodip Tablets 5mg
- Amodip Tablets 5mg can be taken alongside or in combination with other medication in order to manage the issue of high blood pressure.
- In lowering blood pressure reduces the risk of heart attacks, strokes cardiac attacks and kidney issues.
- Amlodipine is part of a group of drugs referred to as calcium channel blockers.
- It acts by relaxing the blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more easily.
- Amlodipine can also be used to stop certain types symptoms of chest discomfort ( angina).
- It can help increase the ability of you to exercise and lessen the frequency of attacks with angina.
- It is not recommended to treat chest pain if they happen.
- Other medications (such for sublingual Nitroglycerin) to ease the symptoms of chest pain as recommended by your physician.
- To lessen the chance of experiencing dizziness or lightheadedness take your time getting up as you rise from a lying or sitting position.
- Keep in mind you are taking you are taking this medication is prescribed because your doctor believes that the benefits to you is more that the chance of having side consequences.
- A majority of people who take this medication do not suffer any serious adverse side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat, fainting.
How To Use Amodip Tablets 5mg?
- Take a look at this leaflet you can get it at the pharmacist prior to starting the treatment with amlodipine and every time you receive a refill.
- If you have questions consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Use this medicine by inhalation whether or not you eat, as prescribed by your physician, typically at least once a day.
- If you’re using the liquid version that this medicine is available in, make sure you check the label of the manufacturer, or consult your doctor for instructions.
- Certain brands that are liquid must be shaken prior to the use, while others don’t need to be shaken prior to using.
- Be sure to measure the dosage using an instrument or spoon that is specifically designed for measuring.
- Avoid using a regular spoon since you might not get the proper dose
- Interactions with drugs can alter how your medication function or may increase the risk of serious adverse negative effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dosage of any medicine without the approval of your physician.
- Before taking amlodipine tell your physician or pharmacist if sensitive to it or to any other calcium channel blocking dihydropyridines (such as nisoldipine and the nifedipine) and if you suffer from other allergies.
- The product could have inactive ingredients, which can trigger allergic reactions or other issues.
- Consult your doctor for more information.
- Before taking this medication inform your physician or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly of a specific structural heart issue (aortic stenosis) or very low blood pressure liver disease.