- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Amodip-V 5/80mg Tab
Amodip-V 5/80mg Tab can be described as an oral antihypertensive drug that belongs to the category of calcium channel blocking agents. This medication works by relaxing blood vessels, allowing for a smooth circulation of blood. Amlodipine can be used by itself or in conjunction with other medications to treat heart disease and high blood pressure.
The antianginal effect of this medication can reduce the chest discomfort (angina). Hypertension is a very common condition where the blood pressure in the arteries is too high that your heart is required to work harder than usual. A continuous increase in blood pressure can eventually lead to serious health issues like stroke, heart attack and kidney disease.
- This medication is recommended to treat hypertension.
- It can also be used to help prevent certain kinds in chest pain (angina).
Side Effects Of Amodip-V 5/80mg Tab
- Inflammation of the nose and throat
- Nausea or stomach pain
- Swelling of the feet
- ankles, and lower legs.
When Not To Use
This medicine is not suitable for kidney impairment, severe renal impairment and hypersensitivity to the medication.
How To Use
- Inhale this medicine.
- Use this medicine with and without meals.
- Take a dose of this medication, each day.
- Inhale it all in one go Do not crush or chew on the medicine.
- Make sure to do it all at once to aid in remembering.
- You can use it exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Before you start using this medicine be sure to inform your doctor of your entire medical history, especially liver disease, heart disease and the presence of low blood pressure.
- Inform your doctor of all medications you take.
- Don’t stop taking this medication without letting your doctor know.
- Don’t share this medication with anyone.