- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Amlo-Q 5mg 20’s
- Amlo-Q 5mg 20’s is taken in conjunction with or without other medication for treating the issue of high blood pressure.
- In lowering blood pressure can prevent heart attacks, strokes cardiac attacks and kidney issues.
- Amlodipine is part of a group of drugs referred to as calcium channel blockers.
- It is a drug that relaxes the blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more easily.
- Amlodipine can also be utilized to treat certain kinds symptoms of chest discomfort ( angina).
- It could help improve your capacity to exercise and lessen the frequency of attacks with angina.
- It is not recommended for treating chest pain if they happen.
- Other medications (such such as the sublingual Nitroglycerin) to treat attacks of chest pain as recommended by your physician.
- Swelling of the ankles/feet and flushing can be experienced.
- In the event that any of these signs persist or get worse, consult your physician or your pharmacist immediately.
- To lessen the chance of experiencing dizziness or lightheadedness take your time getting up after stepping up from a lying or sitting position.
- Keep in mind you are taking the medication was prescribed by your doctor has determined that the value for you is greater that the chance of adverse consequences.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t suffer from any serious adverse side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat, fainting
How To Use Amlo-Q 5mg 20’s?
- Take a look at this leaflet you can get it at the pharmacist before you begin the treatment with amlodipine and every time you receive a refill.
- If you have any concerns consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Use this medicine by by mouth either with food or not, as prescribed by your physician, typically every day.
- If you’re using the liquid version for this drug, you should check the information provided by the manufacturer or consult the pharmacist to provide specific instructions.
- Certain liquid forms must be shaken prior to using, whereas other brands are not required shaken prior to taking the medication.
- Make sure you measure the dosage with a specific measuring device or spoon.
- Avoid using a regular spoon as you might not get the proper dose
- The dosage will be determined by the medical conditions you have and your your response to treatment.
- Your doctor can gradually increase your dosage. Follow the doctor’s advice carefully.
- Interactions with drugs could alter the way your medication perform or increase the risk of serious adverse side consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dosage of any medicine without your doctor’s permission.
- Certain products contain ingredients that can increase you blood pressure.
- Inform your pharmacist about the products you’re using, and ask them how you can utilize them in a safe manner (especially cough and cold products as well as diet aids or NSAIDs like Ibuprofen/Naproxen)
- Before taking amlodipine tell your physician or pharmacist if allergic to it, or to any other dihydropyridine calcium channel blocking agents (such as nisoldipineand nifedipine) as well as if suffer from another allergy.
- The product could contain inactive ingredientsthat could cause allergies or other problems.
- Ask your doctor for more information.
- Before taking this medication consult your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly of: a particular structural heart issue (aortic stenosis) or very low blood pressure and liver disease.
- This substance can cause you to become dizzy.
- Drinking alcohol as well as cannabis ( cannabis) may cause you to become dizzy.
- Don’t drive, operate machinery, or perform any activity that requires alertness until you’re able to safely do so.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Consult your physician in the event that you use marijuana (cannabis)