- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Zopent 40mg Tablets
Zopent 40mg Tablets are used to treat certain stomach and esophagus problems( similar to acid influx). It works by dwindling the quantum of acid your stomach makes. This drug relieves symptoms similar to heartburn, difficulty swallowing, and cough
Uses Of Zopent 40mg Tablets
- This is used to treat certain stomach and esophagus problems( similar to acid influx).
- It works by dwindling the quantum of acid your stomach makes.
- This drug relieves symptoms similar to heartburn, difficulty swallowing, and cough.
- It helps heal acid damage to the stomach and esophagus, helps help ulcers, and may help cancer of the esophagus.
- Pantoprazole belongs to a class of medicines known as proton pump impediments( PPIs).
- There may be a headache or diarrhea.
- Inform your physician or pharmacist right away if any of these symptoms persist or worsen.
- Keep in mind that your doctor has given you this medication because he or she believes it will benefit you more than it will harm you.
- A lot of people who take this medication don’t experience any serious side effects.
- If you experience any serious side effects, tell your doctor right away, including symptoms of lupus (such as a rash on the nose and cheeks, new or worsening joint pain)
- And a low magnesium blood level (such as muscle spasms, irregular heartbeat, seizures).
How To Use
- Before you start taking pantoprazole and every time you get a refill, read the Medication Guide that your pharmacist gives you.
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor if you have any questions.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions and take this medication orally, usually once daily.
- Your medical condition and response to treatment determine the dosage and duration of treatment.
- You can take the tablets with or without food if you choose to do so.
- Completely swallow the tablets.
- The medicine should not be split, crushed, or chewed.
- The drug could be destroyed in this way.
- Interactions with other drugs can alter the way your medications work or make you more likely to get serious side effects.
- All possible drug interactions are not covered in this document.
- Share a list with your doctor and pharmacist of all the products you use, both prescription and nonprescription, as well as herbal products.
- Without consulting your physician, do not begin, stop, or alter the dosage of any medication.
- For the body to properly absorb some products, stomach acid is required.
- Pantoprazole may alter the effectiveness of these products because it lowers stomach acid.
When Not To Use
Patients with a history of drug hypersensitivity should not take it.
- If you are allergic to pantoprazole, tell your doctor or pharmacist before taking it; or to drugs that are similar (like omeprazole or lansoprazole); or if you are allergic to anything else.
- There is a possibility that this product contains inactive ingredients, which may result in issues such as allergic reactions.
- For further information, consult your pharmacist.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist of your medical history before taking this medication, especially of: Lupus and liver disease.
- It’s possible that some symptoms are actually signs of a more serious condition.
- Obtain immediate medical attention if you have: heartburn accompanied by lightheadedness
- Shoulder pain
- Particularly when accompanied by shortness of breath and unusual sweating
- And unexplained weight loss.