- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Apizyt 120 Ml Syrup
Apizyt 120 Ml Syrup is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, or during pregnancy.
Uses Of Apizyt 120 Ml Syrup
- Kidney disorders
- Swelling (inflammation) of the liver (hepatitis)
- Other conditions
- Constipation, diarrhea, or upset stomach may occur.
- These effects are usually temporary and may disappear as your body adjusts to this medication.
- If any of these effects persist or worsen, contact your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
How To Use
- The recommended cure of Apizyt 120 ml saccharinity/ suspense is 15 ml taken 2 to 3 times a day.
- This cure of Apizyt 120 ml saccharinity/ suspense can be taken for grown-ups plus adolescents( 12 and over).
- Take 10 ml of Apizyt 120 ml saccharinity/ suspense if the case is a child( 3 to 10 times) of age.
- For babies and children( 0 to 3 times), the recommended cure of gusto is2.5 and 5 ml 2 times a day.
- Apizyt 120 ml isn’t recommended for use in children( 17 or youngish).
- Still, please communicate your croaker or an emeds druggist online, If you have any queries about Apizyt 120 ml.
When Not To Use
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
- When taken by mouth There is not enough dependable information available to know if Tamarix dioica is safe or what the side goods might be.
- There is not enough dependable information to know if Tamarix dioica is safe to use when pregnant or bone- feeding.
- Stay on the safe side and avoid use.