- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Atenolol 100mg Tab
Atenolol 100mg Tablets are used with or without other specifics to treat high blood pressure( hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps help strokes, heart attacks, and order problems. This drug is also used to treat casket pain( angina) and to ameliorate survival after a heart attack. Atenolol belongs to a class of medicines known as beta blockers.
Uses Of Atenolol 100mg Tablets
- This is used with or without other specifics to treat high blood pressure( hypertension).
- Lowering high blood pressure helps help strokes, heart attacks, and order problems.
- This drug is also used to treat casket pain( angina) and to ameliorate survival after a heart attack.
- Atenolol belongs to a class of medicines known as beta blockers.
- It works by blocking the action of certain natural chemicals in your body, similar to epinephrine, on the heart and blood vessels.
- This effect lowers the heart rate, blood pressure, and strain on the heart.
- Dizziness, flightiness, frazzle, and nausea may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods persist or worsen.
- To reduce the threat of dizziness and flightiness, get up sluggishly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- This medicine may reduce blood inflow to your hands and bases, causing them to feel cold.
- Smoking may worsen this effect.
- Dress warmly and avoid tobacco use.
- Flashback that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
How To Use
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker, generally 1 to 2 times daily.
- Apple juice and orange juice may help your body completely absorb atenolol.
- It’s stylish to avoid drinking apple/ orange juice within 4 hours of taking atenolol unless your croaker or druggist tells you else.
- The lozenge is grounded on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- Before taking atenolol, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of certain types of heart meter problems( similar to slow twinkle, alternate- or third-degree atrioventricular block)
- Breathing problems( similar to asthma, habitual bronchitis, emphysema),
- Blood rotation problems( similar to Raynaud’s complaint, supplemental vascular complaint),
- Heart failure
- Serious antipathetic responses including those demanding treatment with epinephrine
- a certain muscle complaint( myasthenia gravis).