Benzibiotic 6 Lakh Inj
Benzibiotic 6 Lakh Inj is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It may also be used to help certain bacterial infections( similar to rheumatic fever). This drug is a long-acting penicillin antibiotic.
- Benzibiotic 6 Lakh Inj is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
- It may also be used to help certain bacterial infections( similar to rheumatic fever).
- This drug is a long-acting penicillin antibiotic.
- It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Pain at the injection point, nausea, or vomiting may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including joint/ muscle pain,
- Vision changes,
- Vigns of a new infection( similar as sore throat that does not go down, fever, chills),
- Easy bruising/ bleeding,
- Unusual frazzle,
- Internal/ mood changes( similar as confusion, visions, depression, agitation).
How To Use Benzibiotic 6 Lakh Inj
- This drug is given by injection into a large muscle as directed by your croaker.
- The lozenge is grounded on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- For children, the lozenge is also grounded on age and weight.
- Learn all medication and operation instructions from your healthcare professional, If you’re using this drug at home.
- Don’t fit into or near a roadway, whim-whams, or tone. See the also Warning section.
- Change the injection point each time to lessen injury to the muscle.
- Before using, check this product visually for discolorationloration.
- However, don’t use the liquid, If either is present.
- Learn how to store and discard medical inventories safely.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s blessing.
- One product that may interact with this medicine is methotrexate.
- This drug may intrude with certain lab tests( including certain urine glucose tests), conceivably causing false test results.
- Make sure the lab labor force and all your croakers know you use this medicine.