- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Benzibiotic Injection 1.2 MIU 1Vial
Benzibiotic Injection 1.2 MIU 1Vial tract (airway) conditions such as Bronchitis (inflammation of the bronchi) and the pneumonia (inflammation and fluid buildup in alveoli) Emphysema (rupture in alveoli) as well as lung abscess (Pus the lungs have a cavity filled with pus).
Infections of the throat and ear Tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils) sinusitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the sinus) Pharyngitis (sore throat) and Otitis media (ear inflammation).Pelvic infections such as salpingitis and septic abortion (inflammation of the fallopian tubes).Uterine tract infections.Infections of the soft and skin.
Uses Of Benzibiotic Injection 1.2 MIU 1Vial
- This medicine is used to treat a variety of infections caused by bacteria.
- It is also utilized to stop certain bacteria-related illnesses (such for example, the rheumatic virus).
- The treatment is a penicillin that acts as a long-acting antibiotic.
- It is effective by preventing the development of bacteria.
- Injection site pain, nausea, or vomiting could be a result.
- In the event that any of the reactions persist or worsen consult your physician and pharmacist immediately.
- Keep in mind the fact that you are taking this medication is prescribed because your doctor has determined that the benefits to you is more over the potential risk having side negative effects.
- The majority of patients who use this medication don’t suffer from any serious adverse side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately in the event of adverse reactions that are serious for example: muscle or joint discomfort, changes in vision or signs of a new infection (such as a sore throat that won’t go disappear chills, fever) bleeding/bruising that is easy to stop or unusual fatigue, as well as mental/mood changes (such as hallucinations, confusion and depression as well as agitation,).
How To Use
- The medicine is administered via injection into a muscle mass as prescribed by your doctor.
- he dosage will be based on the medical conditions you have and your your response to treatment.
- For children dosages are dependent on the age of the child as well as the weight.
- If you’re taking the medication in your home environment, you should learn the entire procedure and use instructions from your medical expert.
- Don’t inject it near or into an an artery or nerve vein.
- Check out the section on warnings.
- Alternate the site of injection each time to prevent damage to your muscle.
- Before use, inspect the product’s appearance for the presence of particles, or any discoloration.
- If any of these are present Do not make use of the product.
- Learn to store and dispose of medical equipment safelTy.