- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Qsartan 50mg Tablets 20’s
Qsartan 50mg Tablets 20’s is an anti-hypertensive medication. This tablet include Losartan to act as an active constituent. Losartan is a member of a group of medications known as angiotensin-receptor blockers (ARBs). This tablet work in relaxing the blood vessels to ensure that blood flows more smoothly.
This tablet is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). This tablets belong to the category of bone health.
This medication is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
Side Effects Of Qsartan 50mg Tablets 20’s
It can cause,
- symptoms of a high potassium blood level (such as muscle weakness, slow/irregular heartbeat).
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for those who have a history of hypersensitivity to the medication.
- Drink it either in between meals or with no meals.
- The best way to take it is taken with a full stomach at least 1 hour prior to or 2 hours following meals.
- Consult your doctor if you experience an extended period of diarrhea (watery stool) vomiting or nausea and chest pains or palpitations (feeling like you’re having a rapid heartbeat) and headaches that are not alleviated.
- back muscle discomfort, weakness and swelling of the mouth/face/tongue throat, etc.
- Do not consume salt supplements or potassium supplements without consulting your physician.
- Avoid exercising during hot weather.
- Avoid the excessive consumption of alcohol.
- Alternate your position slowly as you climb stairs, or from sitting position to standing.
Indications Of Qsartan 50mg Tablets 20’s
- Patients suffering from kidney (kidney) impairment Hepatic (liver) impairment Intravascular volume loss and renal artery narrowing (narrowing) kidney transplantation or the primary form of aldosteronism (hormonal disorder that can cause hypertension) and acute heart failure and aortic narrowing (narrowing) and arrhythmias (abnormal rhythm and frequency of heartbeat) as well as heart muscle weakness (heart muscular weakness) and those patients with angioedema (severe swelling on the skin’s surface) should be cautious.
- Examine the serum potassium levels in patients who are elderly or suffer from kidney (kidney) deficiency.