- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Qsartan Plus 50/12.5mg Tab 20’s
Qsartan Plus 50/12.5mg Tab 20’s medication is prescribed for treating hypertension. It also helps reduce the risk of having a stroke for patients suffering from hypertension along with an overly large heart.
Uses Of Qsartan Plus 50/12.5mg Tab 20’s
- This medication is prescribed for treating hypertension.
- It also helps reduce the risk of having a stroke for patients suffering from hypertension along with an overly large heart.
- In lowering the level of blood pressure assists in preventing heart attacks, strokes coronary heart attacks as well as kidney problems.
- The product is comprised of two drugs: losartan and hydrochlorothiazide.
- Losartan is an angiotensin-receptor blocker (ARB) and helps in relaxing blood vessels, so that blood flow can be increased quickly.
- Hydrochlorothiazide can be described as a “water pill” ( diuretic) that induces you to produce more urine, which aids in helping the body to eliminate excess salt and water.
- Dizziness, as well as lightheadedness, could be experienced as your body adjusts to the medications.
- When any one of the symptoms persists or worsens consult your doctor and pharmacist immediately.
- To lessen the chance of dizziness as well as lightheadedness to reduce the risk of lightheadedness and dizziness, stand slowly after stepping up from a sitting or lying posture.
- Be aware that this medication was prescribed by your doctor because he has determined that the benefit for you is more that the chance of having side consequences.
- The majority of patients who use this medication don’t suffer any serious adverse side effects.
- This product can result in loss of water or electrolyte balance.
- Inform your doctor immediately when you experience any signs of electrolyte imbalance or dehydration like extreme thirst, extremely dry and dry lips, muscle cramps, and/or weakness rapid/slow/irregular heartbeat confusion.
How To Use Qsartan Plus 50/12.5mg Tab 20’s?
- Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking losartan/hydrochlorothiazide and each time you get a refill.
- If you have questions consult your physician or pharmacist.
- It is best to take the drug by inhalation according to the instructions of your physician, typically at least once a day and without or with food.
- If the medication makes your frequent urination.
- It is recommended to start taking it at least four hours before your time of bed to avoid needing to wake up to take urination.
- If you also take certain drugs to lower your cholesterol (bile acid-binding resins such as cholestyramine or colestipol), take losartan/hydrochlorothiazide at least 4 hours before or at least 4 to 6 hours after these medications.
- The dosage will be based on the medical conditions you have and your response to treatment.
- The interaction of drugs can alter how your medication function or may increase the risk of serious adverse negative effects.
- This guideline does not cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop or alter the dose of any medicine without your doctor’s permission.
- Some products that may interact with this drug include aliskiren, dofetilide, lithium, and drugs that may increase the level of potassium in the blood (such as ACE inhibitors including benazepril/lisinopril, birth control pills containing drospirenone).
- Certain products contain ingredients that may increase blood pressure or cause heart conditions.
- Inform your pharmacist about the products you’re taking and then ask how you can utilize these products in a safe manner (especially cough and cold products and diet aids, as well as NSAIDs like Ibuprofen/Naproxen)
When Not To Use
It is not advised for those who have a history of hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Before taking this medicine inform your physician or pharmacist if hypersensitive to hydrochlorothiazide or losartan or have an allergy to any of the other ingredients.
- This medication could contain inactive ingredients that could trigger allergies or other issues.
- Consult your doctor for more information.
- Before you start using this medication consult your physician or pharmacist about your medical history, specifically of: liver disease, kidney disease dehydration, lupus, excessive levels of potassium in the blood, and skin cancer.
- The drug could cause you to become dizzy.
- Drinking alcohol and cannabis ( cannabis) could make you dizzy.
- Avoid driving, using machinery, or performing any activity that requires alertness until you can perform it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Discuss with your doctor when you’re using cannabis (cannabis).
- Extreme sweating, diarrhea as well as vomiting can increase the chance to develop fainting as well as dehydration.
- Do not ignore excessive vomiting and vomiting, or nausea to your physician.
- To avoid from dehydration and dehydration symptoms, take plenty of fluids unless your doctor tells you to do so.