Exocit Xr Tablets
Pack Size: 30 Tablets Per Pack
Composition: Potassium Citrate
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: Global Pharmaceuticals
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Exocit Xr Tablets
Exocit Xr Tablets is used to dissolve kidney stones in patients suffering from renal tubular acidosis. This is which is a condition that manifests when kidneys fail to eliminate acids from the urine.
Side Effects Of Exocit Xr Tablets
- Increased heartbeat
- Stomach pain
- Tiredness and weakness
- This medicine is used to dissolve kidney stones in patients suffering from renal tubular acidosis.
- This is which is a condition that manifests when kidneys fail to eliminate acids from the urine.
- This medication is utilized to dissolve the solid deposits or stones composed of calcium oxalate, and uric acid crystals, which are formed inside the kidneys.
How It Works
The function Of Tablet is to crystallize the salts that form stones such as,
- calcium oxalate
- calciumphosphate and uric acid in the urinary bladder
- By raising the pH in the urinary tract and the levels of urine citrate.
When Not To Use
This medication is not suggested to patients suffering from severe kidney impairment because of the possibility of higher blood potassium levels.
Interactions Of Exocit Xr Tablets
- Aliskiren severe
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors (ACEI’s) moderate
- Tetracycline extreme
- Spironolactone severe
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
- This medicine contains potassium citrate.
- Try not to take Urocit K in case you are hypersensitive to potassium citrate or any fixings contained in this medication.
- Keep far from youngsters.
- If there should arise an occurrence of excess, get clinical assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away.