Cardace-H 10mg Tablets
Cardace-H 10mg Tablets
Pack Size: 10’s Per Strip (15 Strips)
Composition: Ramipril, Hydrochlorothiazide
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: Sanofi
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Cardace-H 10mg Tablets
Cardace-H 10mg Tablets uses to manage the issue of high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering blood pressure assists in preventing the risk of strokes and heart attacks as well as kidney issues.
- Ramipril uses to manage the issue of high blood pressure (hypertension).
- In lowering blood pressure assists in preventing the risk of strokes and heart attacks as well as kidney issues.
- It can also be used to increase the chance of the chances of survival following an attack on the heart.
- It is also used in patients at high risk (such as those with heart conditions or the condition of diabetes) to prevent heart strokes and heart attacks.
- It can be prescribed to treat heart failure in patients who’ve suffered a cardiac attack.
- Ramipril can be described as an ACE inhibitor, and it helps relax blood vessels to allow blood to flow more freely.
Side Effects Of Cardace-H 10mg Tablets
- Fatigue may develop when your body adjusts to this medicine.
- Dry cough can also be a sign of.
- When any one of the symptoms persists or worsens consult your doctor or your pharmacist promptly.
- Make sure to remember that this medication was given by your physician because they have determined that the benefit for you is higher that the chance of adverse negative effects.
- The majority of patients who use this medication do not suffer severe side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately in case you experience severe side effects for example: fainting or other signs or symptoms of elevated levels of potassium blood level (such as muscle weakness or irregular heartbeats).
- While Ramipril can be used to treat kidney problems or treat those who suffer from kidney problems, however, it can also cause kidney issues that are serious or cause them to get worse.
- Your doctor will examine your kidney function when you’re taking the drug ramipril.
- Inform your doctor immediately when you notice any indications of kidney disease, for example an increase or decrease in the volume of urine.
How To Use
- Use this medicine by b, mouth either with food or not, as prescribed by your physician.
- Usually, it is taken at least once or twice a day.
- If you’re taking the capsule version of Ramipril and you want to swallow it completely, take it.
- If you find it difficult to swallow the capsule, it could be opened, then the liquid sprayed on chilled applesauce (about 4oz) or mixed into half glasses of apple juice or water (4 120 milliliters or 4 ounces).
- Take a sip or swallow the whole mix.
- The dosage is determined based on your health condition as well as your response to treatment.
- To lower the risk of experiencing side effects Your doctor might advise you to start the medication at a lower dosage and gradually increase the dose.
- Follow the directions of your physician carefully.
Interactions Of Cardace-H 10mg Tablets
- Interactions with drugs could alter the way your medication function or may increase the risk of serious adverse consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
- Some of the products that interact with this medication include the following: aliskiren and certain medications which weaken the immune system and increase the chance of getting sick (such as sirolimus, and everolimus)
- Other drugs that can increase the amount of potassium in the blood (such as ARBs including losartan/valsartan and birth control pills that contain Drospirenone) and sacubitril.
- Before taking ramipril, inform your physician or pharmacist if you’re sensitive to it as well as to any other ACE inhibitors (such as benazepril) or are allergic to any other substances.
- The product could have inactive ingredients that could trigger allergies or other issues.
- Consult your pharmacist for further information.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially: a history of an allergic reaction which included swelling of the face/lips/tongue/throat (angioedema)
- Blood filtering procedures (such as LDL apheresis, and dialysis)
- High level of potassium in the blood.
- This substance can cause you to become dizzy.
- Drinking alcohol, as well as cannabis ( cannabis), could make you dizzy.
- Avoid driving, using machinery, or performing any activity that requires alertness until you’re able to perform it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Consult your physician if you use marijuana (cannabis).
There are no reviews yet.