- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
MIXEL 100mg 30ml susp
MIXEL 100mg 30ml susp is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This drug is known as a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
Uses Of MIXEL 100mg 30ml susp
- This is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
- This drug is known as a cephalosporin antibiotic.
- It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
- It’ll not work for viral infections( similar to common cold wave, flu).
- Using any antibiotic when it isn’t demanded can beget it to not work for unborn infections.
- Stomach Derangement/ pain
- Headache, or dizziness may occur.
- However, notify your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods persist or worsen.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
- Tell your croaker right down if any of these rare but veritably serious side goods do severe stomach/ abdominal pain
- Patient nausea/ vomiting
- Yellowing eyes and skin
- Dark urine
- Unusual frazzle
- New signs of infection( similar to patient sore throat, fever)
- Easy bruising/ bleeding
- Signs of order problems( similar as a change in the quantum of urine)
- Internal/ mood changes( similar as confusion).
How To Use MIXEL 100mg 30ml susp?
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker, generally formerly a day.
- In children, this drug may also be taken twice a day( every 12 hours).
- Still, chew completely and also swallow, If you’re taking the chewable tablets.
- The lozenge is grounded on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- In children, the lozenge is also grounded on weight.
- For a stylish effect, take this antibiotic at unevenly spaced times.
- To help you flashback, take this drug at the same time( s) every day.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products)and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval.
- Products that may interact with this medicine include” blood thinners”( similar to warfarin).
- Before taking cefixime, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or to penicillins or other cephalosporin antibiotics( similar to cephalexin); or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of order complaint, or a certain intestinal complaint( colitis).
- Cefixime may beget live bacterial vaccines( similar to typhoid vaccine) to not work well.
- Tell your health care professional that you’re using cefixime before having any immunizations vaccinations.