Maxfol 600mg Tab
Maxfol 600mg Tab
Pack Size: 30’s
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: High-Q Pharma
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Maxfol 600mg Tab
- Maxfol 600mg Tab is the synthetic version of folate.
- Folate is a vitamin B that is naturally present in a few food items.
- It helps to create healthy cells, including red blood cells.
Side Effects Of Maxfol 600mg Tab
- Folic acid generally has very few adverse consequences.
- If you experience any unusual side effects while using this product, inform your physician and pharmacist promptly.
- If your physician has advised you to take this medication make sure that your doctor has determined that the benefit for you is greater than the potential risk of side negative effects.
- A lot of people who use this product do not suffer significant side effects.
- A serious allergy to this medication is not common.
- However, seek medical attention immediately if you experience any sign of an allergic reaction.
- These include: itching, swelling or rash (especially of the mouth, tongue, and face) dizziness, or trouble breathing
How To Use Maxfol 600mg Tab?
- Consume this medication by mouth either with food or not according to the directions given by your physician, generally at least once a day.
- If you’re taking the product over the counter, ensure you adhere to the directions on the package.
- If you have any concerns consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Dosage depends on your medical conditions and your response to treatment.
- Do not increase your dosage or take this medication more frequently than prescribed.
- Make sure you take this product regularly to reap the maximum benefits from it.
- To aid in remembering to take it, you should do it at the same time every day.
- Be sure to follow the diet program suggested by your physician or dietician.
- Interactions with drugs may alter the way your medication function or may increase the chance of having serious adverse negative effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin, stop, or alter the dose of any medication without your doctor’s permission.
- Before taking this medication, consult your physician or pharmacist whether you are allergic to it or suffer from other allergic reactions.
- It may have inactive components that can trigger allergies or other problems.
- Consult your doctor for more information.
- Before taking this medication consult your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly regarding the deficiency of vitamin B-12 ( pernicious anemia).
- Before undergoing surgery, inform your physician or dentist about the various products you’re using (including prescription drugs or nonprescription medicines and herbal products).
There are no reviews yet.