- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Mixel Capsules 200mg 5’s
- Mixel Capsules 200mg 5’s is utilized to treat a range of infections caused by bacteria.
- It is a medicine is also known as a cephalosporin-based antibiotic.
- It is effective by preventing the expansion of bacteria.
- This antibiotic only treats the bacterial infections.
- It is not effective for viral illnesses (such like the common cold, flu).
- Utilizing any antibiotic even when it is not necessary may cause it not to help with the future infection.
- Be aware the fact that you are taking this medication is prescribed because your doctor has determined that the value to you is more over the potential risk having side consequences.
- The majority of patients who use this medication do not suffer any serious adverse side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately in the event that any of these uncommon but dangerous side effects happen such as severe abdominal pain or stomach cramps or vomiting that is persistent
- Yellowing eyes/skin
- Dark urine unusual fatigue,
- New symptoms from infection (such as an ongoing sore throat, fever)
- Bleeding/bruising that is easy to stop.
- Symptoms of kidney disease (such as changes in the quantity of urine) and mental/mood changes (such such as, confusion).
- The medication can occasionally cause an intestinal problem that is severe caused by a bacterium called C. difficile.
- This can happen after treatment, or even weeks or months after the treatment has ended.
- Contact your physician immediately when you experience: diarrhea that does not stop and persists, stomach or stomach discomfort/cramping, bloodor mucus in your stool.
How To Use Mixel Capsules 200mg 5’s?
- Use your medicine by inhalation either with food or not according to the directions given by your physician, generally at least once per day.
- For children, this medicine can also be taken twice each daily (every twelve hours).
- If you’re taking chewable tablets, make sure you chew them thoroughly before swallowing.
- The dosage is determined by the medical conditions you have and your the response to treatment.
- In the case of children the dosage is determined by your weight.
- To get the most benefit Take this antibiotic in a regular, evenly spaced manner.
- To aid in remembering to take this medication, do it every day at the same time(s) each day
- Interactions with drugs can alter how your medication function or may increase the risk of serious adverse negative effects.
- This guideline does not cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop, or alter the dosage of any medicine without the approval of your physician.
- Some products that could be incompatible with this drug are ” blood thinners” (such as warfarin).
- It is possible that this medication can result in false positives when testing certain diabetic urine testing devices (cupric sulfate type).
- The drug can also alter the results of certain laboratory tests.
- It is important to ensure that lab personnel as well as all your doctors are aware of the use of this drug
- Before you take cefixime, consult your physician or pharmacist if allergic to it, or to penicillins or any other anti-biotics with cephalosporin (such such as the cephalexin) or are allergic to any other substances.
- Cefixime could contain inactive ingredientsthat can trigger allergic reactions or other issues.
- Ask your doctor for more information.
- Before taking these medication inform your physician or pharmacist about your medical history, specifically in the case of kidney diseases and a certain intestinal disorder ( colitis).
- Cefixime could cause live bacteria vaccinations (such like the typhoid vaccine) to not function effectively.
- Tell your health care professional that you are using cefixime before having any immunizations/vaccinations