- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Xenglu-Met 12.5/1000mg Tab
Xenglu-Met 12.5/1000mg Tab are utilized to treat symptoms of increased blood sugar. It is combined in conjunction with exercises and healthy diet. The reduction in blood sugar protects sufferers from the severe effects of hyperglycemia.
This includes diabetes foot, kidney issues and heart problems, as well as problems with infections.
- Empagliflozin can be used in conjunction with exercise and diet to improve the control of blood sugar levels in those suffering from Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Empagliflozin can also be used to reduce the risk of dying from stroke, heart attack or heart failure for those who suffer from type 2 diabetes and also have heart disease.
Side Effects Of Xenglu-Met 12.5/1000mg Tab
It can cause,
- stomach upset
- headache, or a metallic taste in the mouth may occur.
A tablet may also appear in your stool.
When Not To Use
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
How To Use Xenglu-Met 12.5/1000mg Tab?
- Take Empagliflozin exactly as prescribed by your physician.
- Your dosage will probably change with time, based on the response of your treatment and the state of your health.
- Do not change the duration or dosage of Empagliflozin unless you first consult your physician.
- Drink Empagliflozin in water.
- Do not crush, break, or chew the table
- Empagliflozin is not recommended for patients with an established hypersensitivity towards Empagliflozin and any other inactive components contained in it.
- Due to the increased chance of aggravating the patient’s health condition, Empagliflozin is not suggested in patients who have severe impairments in renal function.
- If you’re hypersensitive to Empagliflozin or suffer from other allergies, consult your physician prior to taking it.
- Inactive ingredients could be present in this medicine, which could cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- For more information, talk to your physician.
- Tell your doctor about any medical issues, particularly when you suffer from kidney issues (such such as dialysis) liver diseases or alcohol abuse and dehydration, as well as low blood pressure and high blood cholesterol or the presence of penile or vaginal yeast infections.
- If you’re diabetic and have difficulty to regulate your blood sugar level when you are stressed (like because of infection injuries, fever, injury or surgical procedure).
- Also, if not eating enough or not able to eat due to these conditions or illness, you could experience an increase in the ketone level when taking Empagliflozin.
- Discuss with your physician as you might need to alter your medication regimen, treatment regimen as well as blood glucose or ketone levels due to this.
- Inform your dentist or doctor about any medications you take prior to surgery (including prescription and nonprescription as well as herbal remedies).
- The negative effects of empagliflozin, including kidney issues, dehydration and lightheadedness, are more severe in people who are older (usually when standing).