Xobix Tablets 15mg
Xobix Tablets 15mg
Pack Size: 10’s
Pharmaceutical form: Tablets
Brand Name: Hilton Pharma
Availability: In stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Xobix Tablets 15mg
Xobix Tablets 15mg are used to treat arthritis. It reduces pain, swelling, and stiffness of the joints. Meloxicam is known as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine( NSAID). still, ask your croaker about non-drug treatments and/ or using other specifics to treat your pain.
Uses Of Xobix Tablets 15mg
- This is used to treat arthritis.
- It reduces pain, swelling, and stiffness of the joints.
- Meloxicam is known as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine( NSAID).
- Ask your croaker about non-drug treatments and/ or using other specifics to treat your pain, If you’re treating a habitual condition similar to arthritis.
Side Effects Of Xobix Tablets15mg
- Stomach Derangement, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- This drug may raise your blood pressure.
- Check your blood pressure regularly and tell your croaker if the results are high.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including a headache that’s severe or does not go down
- Easy bruising/ bleeding
- Internal/ mood changes
- Signs of order problems( similar as change in the quantum of urine)
- Unexplained stiff neck
- Symptoms of heart failure( similar as swelling ankles bases, unusual frazzle, unusual/ unforeseen weight gain).
How To Use
- Read the Medication Guide handed by your druggist before you start taking meloxicam and each time you get your fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth as directed by your croaker, generally formerly daily.
- However, drink a full glass of water( 8 ounces/ 240 milliliters) with it unless your croaker tells you else, If you’re taking the tablet or capsule form of this drug.
- Don’t lie down for at least 10 twinkles after taking the tablet or capsule form of this medication.
- However, shake the bottle gently before each cure, If you’re taking the liquid form of this drug.
- Precisely measure the cure using a special measuring device/ ladle.
- Don’t use a ménage ladle because you may not get the correct cure.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval.
- Some products that may interact with this medicine include aliskiren, ACE impediments( similar to captopril, and lisinopril),
- Aangiotensin II receptor blockers( similar to losartan, valsartan)
- methotrexate( high- cure treatment),” water capsules”( diuretics similar as furosemide).
- This drug may increase the threat of bleeding when taken with other medicines that also may beget bleeding.
- Exemplifications include anti-platelet medicines similar to clopidogrel, and” blood thinners” similar to dabigatran/ enoxaparin/ warfarin, among others.
When Not To Use
Hypersensitivity, salicylate allergy, bleeding disorder, late pregnancy, severe hepatic impairment.
- Before taking meloxicam, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or to aspirin or other NSAIDs( similar to ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib); or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of asthma( including a history of worsening breathing after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs)
- Liver complaint
- Stomach/ intestine/ esophagus problems( similar as bleeding, ulcers, recreating heartburn)
- Heart complaint( similar as history of heart attack)
- High blood pressure
- Blood diseases( similar as anemia, bleeding/ clotting problems)
- Growths in the nose( nasal cysts
There are no reviews yet.