- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Isotin Gel 0.05% 10g
Isotin Gel 0.05% 10g is an effective and helpful medicine to treat acne and wrinkles. It can also be used to treat skin discoloration and roughness. It is effective against melisma, acne vulgaris, and other skin conditions such as Isotin 10g gel.
- This Gel is indicated for severe cystic acne-hard,
- painful pimples under skin (nodular).
Side Effects Of Isotin Gel 0.05% 10g
- dryness and erosion of mucosa
- alopecia (patch baldness)
- disrupted liver function
- temper swings
- neurological disorders
- menstrual irregularity
- myalgia (muscle pain)
- arthralgia (joint pain), and presence of blood and protein withinside the urine.
- Occasionally; listening to loss
- visible disturbances and blood dyscrasias.
When not to use
This Gel must now no longer be utilized in sufferers with the records of diabetes.
This medicine can be used to treat severe cystic acne or acne that is not responding to antibiotic therapy.
People with the following conditions should not take this medicine:
- kidney or liver impairment
- hypervitaminosis (increased body fat)
- hypervitaminosis (increased vitamin A levels in the body)
- hypervitaminosis (a condition in which a person has more vitamin A in the body)
- soya allergy or peanut allergy
- pregnancy, and women planning to become pregnant.
- Only females over the age of 18 years old should use this medicine.
- This medicine is only to be used if contraceptive measures have been taken at least one month prior, during, and after taking it.
- Patients with liver problems should be aware that isotretinoin can cause liver damage.
- It is recommended that patients with underlying liver conditions monitor their fasting serum cholesterol levels and look out for signs and symptoms of depression or suicidal ideation.
- If there are significant disruptions to the results, discontinue treatment.
- Avoid any skin treatments such as dermabrassion or wax epilation.
- You should immediately report any skin reactions. In such cases, discontinue treatment.
- This medicine should be used with extreme caution by people with skin allergies, kidney impairments, diabetes, obesity, or dyslipidemia (abnormal body lipid levels).
- After treatment, it is important to avoid blood donation for a minimum of one month.
- Patients with diabetes, kidney impairment, or obesity should exercise caution.