- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Clycin-T 1% Lotion
Clycin-T 1% Lotion is used to treat acne. It helps to decrease the number of acne lesions.
- This medication is used for treating acne.
- This medication helps reduce the number of acne lesion.
Side Effects Of Clycin-T 1% Lotion
- redness or oily skin may be symptoms.
Notify your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms persist or worsen.
When Not To Use
Hypersensitivity reactions to clindamycin and any other ingredients.
- lincomycin sensitivity, history of Inflammatory bowel disease (disease of the intestine)
- antibiotic-associated colitis (inflammation of the colon).
How Should I Use Clycin-T 1% Lotion?
- Clindamycin should be taken exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Follow the instructions on your prescription label.
- Read all medication guides and instruction sheets.
- Follow the instructions exactly.
- Clindamycin oral can be taken by mouth.
- Clindamycin injection can be injected into a muscle or infusion into veins.
- Your first dose will be given by a healthcare professional.
- You may also learn how to use the medication properly yourself.
- To keep the capsule from irritating your throat, drink a full glass water.
- Take liquid medication very carefully.
- Use the provided dosing needle or a dose-measuring device (not an ordinary kitchen spoon) to measure the medicine dosage.
- During treatment, you may require frequent medical checks.
- Let your surgeon know if you have to undergo surgery.
- Clindamycin can interact with other drugs used for anesthesia.
- Even if you feel better quickly, it is important to continue taking the medicine for the prescribed duration.
- You may be at greater risk of developing an infection resistant to the medication if you skip doses.
- Clindamycin cannot treat viral infections such as the common cold or flu.