- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Siton Plus Cream 30g
Siton Plus Cream 30g is used to treat dark patches on the skin, particularly on the cheeks and forehead. These dark patches are caused by hormonal changes.
This medicine is used for lightening dark spots on the skin.
It can also be used to treat,
- hyperpigmentation (also known as melasma,” liver spots,” age spots, freckles),
- which may result from pregnancy,
- birth control pills or hormone medicine.
It can lead to,
- severe allergic reactions
- such as rash
- swelling (especially on the face/tongue/throat)
- dizziness and trouble breathing.
When not to use
Patients with hypersensitivity to any of the listed excipients or active substances are advised not to use it.
How effective is Siton Plus Cream 30g?
Fluocinolone + Tretinoin and Hydroquinone make This Cream.
Fluocinolone is part of a class of medicines called medium strength corticosteroids.
Tretinoin is part of a group known as retinoids.
Hydroquinone can be used as a skin-bleaching agent.
This Cream increases skin shedding.
It can b reduces redness, itching, swelling, and other symptoms.
What dose should I choose?
- Apply a thin layer of Siton Plus cream daily to your skin if you are over 18 years old.
- Siton Plus 30g for children below 17 years old is not recommended.
- Please contact your doctor if you have any questions about this cream.