- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Sitaglu 50mg Tablet
Sitaglu 50mg Tablet is used with a proper diet and exercise program and conceivably with other specifics to control high blood sugar. It’s used in people with type 2 diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar helps help order damage, blindness, whim-whams problems, loss of branches, and sexual function problems.
Uses Of Sitaglu 50mg Tablet
- This is used with a proper diet and exercise program and conceivably with other specifics to control high blood sugar.
- It’s used in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Controlling high blood sugar helps help order damage, blindness, whim-whams problems, loss of branches, and sexual function problems.
- Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your threat of a heart attack or stroke.
- Sitagliptin is a diabetes medicine that works by adding situations of natural substances called incretins.
- Incretins help to control blood sugar by adding insulin release, especially after a mess.
- They also drop the quantum of sugar your liver makes.
- Flashback that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
- Although sitagliptin by itself generally doesn’t beget low blood sugar( hypoglycemia), low blood sugar may do if this medicine is specified with other diabetes specifics.
- Talk with your croaker or druggist about whether the cure of your other diabetes drug( s) needs to be lowered.
- Symptoms of low blood sugar include unforeseen sweating
- Fast twinkle
- Blurred vision
- Chinking hands bases
- It’s a good habit to carry glucose tablets or gel to treat low blood sugar
How To Use
- Read the Medication Guide handed by your druggist before you start using sitagliptin each time you get your fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food, as directed by your croaker, generally formerly daily.
- The lozenge is grounded on your medical condition, order function, and response to treatment.
- Take this drug regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you flashback, take it at the same time each day.
- Precisely follow the drug treatment plan, mess plan, and exercise program your croaker has recommended.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval.
- Beta-blocker specifics( similar to metoprolol, propranolol, and glaucoma eye drops similar to timolol) may help the fast/ pounding twinkle you would generally feel when your blood sugar falls too low( hypoglycemia).
- Other symptoms of low blood sugar, similar to dizziness, hunger, or sweating, are innocent by these medicines.
When Not To Use
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Before taking sitagliptin, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of order complaints
- Heart failure
- Complaints of the pancreas( pancreatitis)
- Monuments in your gallbladder( gallstones)
- You may witness blurred vision, dizziness, or doziness due to extremely low or high blood sugar.
- Don’t drive, use ministry, or do any exertion that requires alertness or clear vision until you’re sure you can perform similar conditioning safely.