- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Sitaglu Met 50/1000mg Tab
Sitaglu Met 50/1000mg Tab are combined with a healthy diet program and exercises to manage the high blood sugar levels of people with type 2 diabetes.
This combination medication is utilized along with a balanced diet and exercise regimen to manage high blood sugar in those suffering from the type 2 form of diabetes.
Side Effects Of Sitaglu Met 50/1000mg Tab
It can cause,
- stomach upset
- headache or a metallic taste in the mouth may occur.
A tablet may also appear in your stool.
When not to use
It is not advised for those with hypersensitivity to the drug.
How To Use
- Inhale this medicine by drinking a glass of water.
- Take this medicine either with and without food and preferably in conjunction with food.
- Take it in a single swallow Do not chew or crush the medication.
- Make sure to do the time to do it simultaneously to aid in remembering.
- Use it according to the instructions of your physician.
- Take this medicine whether or not you eat meals.
- Consult your physician immediately if you have trouble breathing, abdominal pain that persists or any other adverse results.
- Dosage must be adjusted in case of surgery, trauma, and infections.
- Be sure to monitor your glucose levels throughout the your use of this medication.
- Make sure you inform your doctor that you suffer from diabetes prior to having surgery, taking medication, etc.
- Before using this medication, tell your physician about your entire medical history, particularly, pancreatitis, heart failure, kidney disease and gallstones.
- Contact your doctor right away if you notice signs of pancreatitis.
- Inform your doctor of the medications you are taking.
- Don’t stop taking this medication without letting your doctor know.
- Do not share this medication with anyone.
- Do not increase the dose as it could cause extreme hypoglycemia.