- Reviews (0)
Regasta 50mg Tab
Regasta 50mg Tab (Itopride HCl) is a prokinetic benzamide derivative. This Tablet inhibits dopamine and have a gastrokinetic effect. Chemically, This Tabletl is N-[4-[2-(Dimethylamino) ethoxy]benzyl]-3,4- dimethoxybenzamide monohydrochloride. Regasta 50mg Tab molecular formula is C20H26N2O4.HCl . This Tablet should be used with caution since it enhances the action of acetylcholine. Also, caution is advised in treatment of patients suffering from Parkinson’s disease and conditions involving dopamine regulation issues.
This Tablet should not be used aimlessly for a long term when no improvement of gastrointestinal symptoms is observed. Pregnancy and Nursing Mothers This Tablet should be used in pregnant women or in women who may possibly be pregnant only if the expected therapeutic benefits outweigh the possible risks associated with treatment. The safety of this Tablet in pregnant women has not been established. It is ideal not to use thisTablet in women during lactation, but if it is necessary, breast feeding should be avoided during the treatment of itopride HCl.
Drug Interactions – this Tablet has gastrokinetic effects, therefore, it could influence the absorption of concomitantly orally administered drugs. Particular caution should be taken with drugs with a narrow therapeutic index, sustained-release or enteric-coated formulations.Razod Regasta 50mg Tablet is used for the treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Functional Dyspepsia, and other associated motility disorders.
Uses Of Regasta 50mg Tab
This Tablet is used for the treatment of,
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Functional Dyspepsia, and other associated motility disorders.
- This Tablet is not recommended for use in patients with a known history of allergy to Itopride or any other ingredient present along with it.
- Patients with internal bleeding, mechanical bowel obstruction,parkinson disease.
When Not Use Regasta 50mg Tab
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Consume this medication before eating.
- Reduce your intake of alcohol when taking this medicine.
- Follow the instructions of your the doctor.
This medication helps to manage dyspepsia with,
- functional symptoms (indigestion) and non-ulcer dyspepsia (chronic gastritis) feeling of fullness
- bloating abdominal pain or discomfort as well as loss of appetite
- heartburn and vomiting.
- Itopride improves the effects of acetylcholine.
- It can also cause cholinergic effects.