- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Osnate-D Tab 30’s
Osnate-D Tab 30’s is multi-nutrient that is used to meet the increased requirements for minerals during pregnancy or lactation. It treats osteoporosis, an illness that weakens your bones. If you suffer from this disease, you’re at risk of developing abrupt and sudden fractures. This medication also helps treat osteomalacia (softening of bones) that is due to vitamin D deficiency.
Osnate-D Tab 30’s can also efficient against osteoarthritis which is a condition where cartilage inside the joint starts to degrade. The tablet also helps treat bones that are in pain and fragile. Osnate D also proves effective in reducing joint pain, tiredness and hypocalcemia. This medication also helps prevent dental issues and is an adjuvant for fractures that delay callus formation.
Uses Of Osnate-D Tab 30’s
It is used to treat and the prevention of low levels of calcium and the resulting bone diseases including,
- osteoporosis (weak bones because of lower bone density),
- Rickets (a disorder in children that causes swelling of bones) as well as osteomalacia (a swelling of bones that can cause painful joints).
It can cause some minor side effects such as belching or gas.
When not to use
Patients suffering from Renal calculi and hypercalciuria hypophosphatemia hypercalcemia, hypophosphatemia.
How To Use?
- Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water or juice
- Take this medicine before meals
Why Choose Osnate-D Tab 30’s?
- Osnate-D is a multi-nutrient that contains calcium supplement as well as proteins, phosphorous, and collagen
- It’s a source of Vitamin D,increasing the uptake of calcium by the body.
- It increases bone density and decreases bone loss in females.
- It’s helpful for back pain and cramps.
Each Osnate-D tablet contains,
Nutrient D… … … … … 400 IUOssein Mineral Complex … .. 830 mgCorresponding to:Calcium … 177.6 mg*Phosphorus … … … … 82.2 mg*Residual Mineral Salts … 24.9 mgCollagen … … … … . 224 mgOther proteins … … … .. 66.4 mgTrace components … … … . Fl, Mg, Fe, Zn, Cu, Ni.
- Corresponding to roughly 440 mg Hydroxyapatite.