- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Gabica Capsules 300mg 14’s
Gabica Capsules 300mg 14’s is an anticonvulsant an anti-anxiety drug and a pain reliever. It is utilized to treat onset seizures as well as anxiety and neuropathic pain caused by shingles and other ailments.
This Capsule contains an active component called Pregabalin that is referred to as Gabapentinoid.
- The medication is utilized to treat pain caused from nerve damage resulting from an illness like diabetes or (herpes Zoster) infection.
- Pregabalin is prescribed to combat the pain that is caused by fibromyalgia or nerve pain for people suffering from the condition of diabetes (diabetic neuropathy) or herpes Zoster (post-herpetic neuralgia) or spinal injury.
Side Effects Of Gabica Capsules 300mg 14’s
It can cause,
- dry mouth
- constipation, and weight gain may occur.
If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
When not to use
It is not advised for patients who have a history of hypersensitivity to the drug.
- This medication helps to relieve pain caused by neuropathic disorders that is caused by damages to the somatosensory nervous system that is associated with the occurrence of discomfort or sensations that are not normal.
- It can also serve as an additional treatment for partial seizures and anxiety.
- It is only a prescription medicine.
- Patients with heart failure or liver impairment should take care when using this medication.
- It is best to avoid sudden withdrawal.
- Patients who are contemplating suicide are advised to be monitored.
- Do not over dose.