- Reviews (0)
Gabica Cap 150mg 14’s
Gabica Cap 150mg 14’s can be used in treating epilepsy as well as anxiety. Doctors also suggest pregabalin in instances with nerve pain. It affects the way nerves relay messages to the brain, thereby reducing the sensitivity to pain.
Side Effects Of Gabica Cap 150mg 14’s
It can cause,
- dry mouth,
- constipation, and weight gain may occur.
If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- The medication is utilized to treat pain caused from nerve damage resulting from an illness like diabetes or (herpes Zoster) infection.
- Pregabalin is prescribed to combat discomfort caused by fibromyalgia or nerve pain for people suffering from diabetic neuropathy (diabetic neuropathy) Herpes Zoster (post-herpetic neuralgia) or spinal cord injury.
When Not To Use
It is not advised for patients who have a history of hypersensitivity to the drug.
- The medicine helps to relieve pain caused by neuropathic disorders that is caused by damages to the somatosensory nervous system, which is related to discomfort or sensations that are not normal.
- Also, it can use as an additional treatment to treat partial seizures and anxiety.
- Patients who need to be treated with CNS depressants, such as benzodiazepines or opiates should be aware that they could suffer from the addition of CNS adverse reactions, including somnolence.
- Gabica can enhance some of the effects of ethanol as well as Lorazepam.
- There have been instances of respiratory problems and comas in patients who take Gabica along with other CNS depressant drugs.
- Gabica appears to be a contributing factor to the deficiency of motor and cognitive function caused by oxycodone.
- It is only a prescription medicine.
- Patients suffering from heart failure and liver impairment should take care when taking this medication.
- It is best to avoid sudden withdrawal.
- Suicidal thought patients must be observed.
- Do not over dose.