- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Diampa 10mg Tablets 14’s
Diampa 10mg Tablets 14’s can be taken in conjunction with a healthy nutrition and fitness program to manage the high blood sugar in patients with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Empagliflozin can be taken in conjunction with a healthy nutrition and fitness program to manage the high blood sugar in patients with Type 2 Diabetes.
- The control of the level of levels of blood sugar assists in preventing kidney damage blindness, nerve damage and loss of limbs, and sexual dysfunction.
- Empagliflozin may also be prescribed to patients suffering from the type 2 form of diabetes as well as the heart to reduce the risk of dying from coronary heart attacks as well as stroke.
- Empagliflozin is a drug that increases the removal of sugar from the kidneys.
- Empagliflozin may also be utilized to manage the heart condition.
- It could assist you to to live longer and decrease the chance of being admitted to the hospital to treat cardiac failure.
- Empagliflozin helps by increasing the elimination of sodium from the kidneys.
Side Effects Of Diampa 10mg Tablets 14’s
- Frequent urine leaks
- Frequent urination,
- Lightheadedness can be a sign of dizziness
- If any of these symptoms last or worsen inform your doctor or your pharmacist immediately.
- To lessen the chance of dizziness or lightheadedness to reduce the risk of lightheadedness and dizziness, stand slowly after stepping up from a sitting or lying posture.
- Be aware of the fact that the medication prescribed by your doctor and believes that the value for you is greater that the chance of having side negative effects.
- The majority of patients who use this medication don’t experience any serious adverse side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including signs of a urinary tract infection (such as burning/painful/frequent/urgent urination, pink/bloody urine), or signs of kidney problems (such as a change in the amount of urine).
How To Use
- Check out the medication Guide that is provided by the pharmacist before using empagliflozin and every time you refill.
- If you have questions consult your physician or pharmacist.
- You can take this medication via inhalation whether or not you eat, as prescribed by your doctor.
- Usually, you should take it every morning, at a time.
- The dose is based on the medical conditions you have and your response to treatment.
- Take this medication frequently to reap the maximum benefits from it. To aid in remembering to take it, you should do it every day.
- Inform your physician if your health problem doesn’t improve or worsens.
Interactions Of Diampa 10mg Tablets 14’s
- Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects.
- This document does not contain all possible drug interactions.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
- Beta-blocker medications (such as metoprolol, propranolol, and glaucoma eye drops such as timolol) may prevent the fast/pounding heartbeat you would usually feel when your blood sugar falls too low (hypoglycemia).
- Other symptoms of low blood sugar
- Such as dizziness
- Unaffected by these drugs
- Before you take empagliflozin consult your physician or pharmacist whether you’re allergic to it or if you suffer from additional allergic reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that could trigger allergic reactions or other issues. Ask your doctor for more information.
- Before you take this medicine, tell your physician or pharmacist about any medical conditions you may have.
- Focusing on kidney issues (such as dialysis for kidneys) liver problems as well as dehydration,
- Alcohol abuse
- Blood pressure problems
- Cholesterol or the presence of yeast infections in the penis or vagina.