- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Diampa 25mg Tablets 14’s
Diampa 25mg Tablets 14’s is a medication that is an anti-diabetic. It is utilized to treat adult type 2 diabetes whether on its own or in combination with other drugs. It can also be used in to reduce the risk of dying from cardiovascular causes in adults with Type 2 Diabetes.
For the greatest outcomes, patients are advised to adhere to a rigorous fitness and diet regimen as well as taking this medication. Empagliflozin is not recommended for patients suffering from Type 1 Diabetes or in patients with diabetes ketoacidosis.
It should not be use in patients with diabetic ketoacidosis.
Side Effects Of Diampa 25mg Tablets 14’s
It can interact with,
How To Use Diampa 25mg Tablets 14’s?
- Take Empagliflozin exactly as directed by your physician.
- The dosage you are given will change with time, based on the response of your treatment and the state of your health.
- Do not change the duration or dosage of Empagliflozin until you have first consulted your physician.
- Take a sip of Empagliflozin and drink water.
- Don’t crush, break or chew the tablet.
- You must continue exercising and eating a healthy diet, and take other medications for diabetes along with Empagliflozin.
- Keep Empagliflozin in a room temperature and away from humidity, heat or direct light.
- Keep Empagliflozin safe from pets and children’s reach.
- Don’t make use of Empagliflozin beyond the expiration date.
- Empagliflozin is not recommended for patients with an established hypersensitivity towards Empagliflozin as well as any other other inactive components that it contains.
- Due to the chance of aggravating the patient’s health condition, Empagliflozin is not suggested in patients who have an impairment in the renal function.
- If you’re hypersensitive to Empagliflozin or have any other allergies, tell your doctor prior to taking it.
- Inactive components could be found in this medication, causing allergic reactions or other problems.
- For more details, speak to your physician.
- Tell your doctor about any medical issues, specifically in the event of kidney problems (such like dialysis) liver diseases alcohol abuse/abuse and dehydration, as well as low blood pressure or high blood cholesterol or the presence of penile or vaginal yeast infections.
- If you’re diabetic and have difficulty to manage the levels of blood sugar when you are stressed (like due to an infection or injury, fever, or surgical procedure).
- In addition, if you’re not eating enough or in a position to not eat due to these conditions or illness, you could experience an increase in the ketone level when taking Empagliflozin.
- Talk to your doctor as there may be a need to modify your medication regimen, treatment regimen and blood glucose levels or ketone levels because of this.
- Inform your dentist or doctor about any medications you consume prior to surgery (including prescription and nonprescription as well as herbal remedies).
- The negative effects of empagliflozin, including kidney problems, dehydration, and lightheadedness, are more severe for older people (usually when standing).