- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Use Of Covam 5mg+8mg Tab
- Covam 5mg+8mg Tab is can be employed to control the issue of high blood pressure.
- The reduction of blood pressure can prevent the risk of stroke, heart attack as well as kidney problems.
- This product is made up of two medicines: amlodipine and the valsartan.
- Both of them operate by relaxing the blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more freely.
- Amlodipine is an calcium channel blocker, and valsartan can be described as an angiotensin-receptor blocker (ARB).
- Fatigue may develop when your body adjusts to this treatment.
- Dry cough or abdominalor stomach discomfort can also be a sign of.
- In the event that any of these symptoms persist or become worse inform your physician or your pharmacist immediately.
- To lessen the chance from dizziness as well as lightheadedness to reduce the risk of lightheadedness and dizziness, stand slowly in a standing or lying down position.
- Be aware that this medication was prescribed by your doctor because he has determined that the benefit for you is higher that the chance of having side negative effects.
- The majority of patients who use this medication do not suffer any serious adverse side effects.
How To Us Covam 5mg+8mg Tab?
- Take a look at the leaflet for patients given to you from your pharmacist prior to using this medication and every when you refill.
- If you have any concerns you should ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use this medicine by by mouth either with food or not, as prescribed by your physician, generally at least once a day.
- The dosage will be based on the medical conditions you have and your the response to treatment.
- Make sure you take this medication regularly in order to get the maximum benefits from it.
- To aid in remembering to take it, you should do it at the same time every day.
- It can take a few weeks before you experience the maximum benefit from this product.
- Continue taking the product even if you are feeling well.
- The majority of people who have hypertension do not experience any sickness.
- The interaction of drugs could alter the way your medication perform or increase the chance of having serious adverse negative effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
- Some products that may interact with this drug include: aliskiren, lithium, drugs that may increase the level of potassium in the blood (such as ACE inhibitors including benazepril/lisinopril, birth control pills containing drospirenone).
- Before using this product consult your physician or pharmacist if you’re intolerant to either amlodipine or valsartan or suffer from another allergic reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that could trigger reactions to allergies or other issues.
- Consult your pharmacist for further information.
- Before you take this medication inform your physician or pharmacist about your medical history, focusing on liver disease, specific heart valve condition (aortic stenosis) or dehydration, a the high levels of potassium in the blood