- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Covam 5mg/160mg Tablets
Covam 5mg/160mg Tablets product is used to treat high blood pressure. Lowering high blood pressure helps help strokes, heart attacks, and order problems. This product contains 2 specifics amlodipine and valsartan.
Uses Of Covam 5mg/160mg Tablets
- This product is used to treat high blood pressure.
- Lowering high blood pressure helps help strokes, heart attacks, and order problems.
- This product contains 2 specifics amlodipine and valsartan.
- They both work by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more fluently.
- Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker and valsartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker( ARB).
- Dizziness, flightiness, or frazzle may do as your body adjusts to the drug.
- Dry cough or abdominal/ stomach pain may also occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- To reduce the threat of dizziness and flightiness, get up sluggishly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including swelling hands ankles bases,
- Fast twinkle
- Signs of order problems( similar to the change in the quantum of urine).
How To Use
- Read the Case Information Leaflet handed by your druggist before you start taking this product and each time you get your fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker, generally formerly daily.
- The lozenge is grounded on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- Take this drug regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you flashback, take it at the same time each day.
- It may take several weeks before you get the full benefit of this product.
- Keep taking this product indeed if you feel well. utmost people with high blood pressure don’t feel sick.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval.
- Some products that may interact with this medicine include aliskiren, lithium, and medicines that may increase the position of potassium in the blood( similar to ACE impediments including benazepril/ lisinopril, birth control capsules containing drospirenone).
When Not To Use
This medicine is contraindicated in liver impairment, severe renal impairment, and hypersensitivity to the drug.